• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Teams Biggest Surprise In Camp Thus Far

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far so good. He has no restrictions and hasn't been babied or limited in any way.

He played in the mock game yesterday and had several big plays both receiving down field and a couple of his fly sweeps.

Still a long way until the start of the season and I'm sure all Seahawk fans will be nervous about him every damned play he is in.

Given that they lost Tate to the Lions in the off season and Rice retired just before camp, Harvin has to be a big part of their offensive plans.

such a dynamic talent, with such a history dating back to highschool of injury and health woes

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think for the Titans it might be Shonn Greene. Dude is determined and the team is stacked at RB.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think for the Titans it might be Shonn Greene. Dude is determined and the team is stacked at RB.

Are we talking about the TENNESSEE Titans?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
such a dynamic talent, with such a history dating back to highschool of injury and health woes

And it probably won't be much better for Richardson who is kind of Harvin light. Small and super fast, but probably in less NFL game shape. So we have two potentially explosive china dolls at WR.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i were to say a player suprise.

Baldwin appears ready fro that next step and more

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Bengals, their 1st and 2nd round picks have been very good from reports, but the guys drawing the most praise are the guys who went undrafted again (like Burfict had). I think teams are going to regret passing on Dennard.

DT LaKendrick Ross 6'4" 360 pounds (benched 225 - 47 times) is the strongest man on the team, only 20 years old, great athleticism for a man his size I guess, owning the Bengals offensive line, but needs some technique added to his game.

If the Bengals are able to add a 6'4" 360 pound dude in their interior line beside Geno Atkins who has some athleticism, even if he is a straight up bull rusher, they will have to pick their moments to double Geno, because most offensive lines players can't block this guy one on one without getting shoved into the backfield.

He is out of a small school though and lacks consistent technique and tact, but as a guy to groom once again as an undrafted college FA, the Bengals are striking gold in and out of the draft anymore keeping their roster filled with talented players and tons of depth.

Another guy with a great chance to make the 53 man squad as an undrafted college FA, Trey Hopkins, G. He has been very good and the coaches are starting to work him in with some of the 1st string offense.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the Depth Charts so far, it would be 7th rounder Mitchell Van Dyk as the backup LT and 6th Rounder EJ Gaines is currently backing up Janoris Jenkins at CB

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The knock on him coming out was more about rushing the passer, not as much being stout in the run game....is he terrorizing OL in pass rushing drills?

He's been playing primarily in 2nd team drills. And he has been a destroying... But against the 1's he has seen some work. He actually started against the 1's for a few practices. He did most of his damage against the run game, and found the backfield a few times in passing situations (couple of batted balls). His pass rushing may not be his strong suit at the moment, but he is showing flashes of potential.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't know who the biggest surprise is for the Ravens camp, but Marlon Brown continues to impress at wr and C.J. Moseley is on on defense........But this guy is fast, athletic, a football genius mind and can play any position he wants to......

He is "The Leon"
Sandcastle_zps57af509e.jpg