• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your team and Injuries

Mike McGuire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw the latest report - Miami is going into Redskins game with 11 out.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have been a little more healthy over the last couple weeks...

Drew Stanton - backup QB -out for year (If Baker gets hurt they are even more screwed then when he is playing bad lol)
Denzel Ward - #1 CB
Greedy Williams - #2 CB
Christian Kirksey - starting LB - out for year
Damarious Randall - starting safety and getting healthier
Morgan Burnett - starting safety (played some last game)
Rashard Higgins - #3 WR
Kendall Lamm

They SHOULD have a healthy secondary this week for the first time in a long time though so it's getting better. Ward and Greedy are practicing some again.

David Njoku

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyones starting to feel 'em. The pats played gunner olszewski at WR last night, who i like a lot. 3 targets, 2 catches. he played CB at bemidji state last year.

he shoudnt be out there yet tho.

Pats are hurting at WR, TE, and O-line.

Oh boo-hoo. Life's been really tough for your Pats lately. Fuck them & fuck you! I mean how you doing?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't count on Burnett, he might be back now, but he'll be on the shelf again soon...he was always hurt in GB, his one yr in PIT, hurt, and already hurt in CLE.

Yeah, at least they have Whitehead who is a pretty good backup though

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beside NE fans can anyone name all the NE players that are or have been on IR this year or any year for that matter?

The answer is no because we don't fill up pages listing them and claiming we're not using it as an excuse.

Just do your job.

Waiting on the my injury report is worse than your injury report posts:doh:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beside NE fans can anyone name all the NE players that are or have been on IR this year or any year for that matter?

The answer is no because we don't fill up pages listing them and claiming we're not using it as an excuse.

Just do your job.

Waiting on the my injury report is worse than your injury report posts:doh:

Did you happen to read post #1? It was a Pats fan sharing who is injured

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well injuries can make a team suck of course and if a team is not playing well because of injuries the fans of that team can say that they are not playing well because the regulars are not playing so the talent level dropped. Nothing wrong with that.

But to be complaining about it is another issue as it is a fact of the game. I do not care one bit about injuries to other players on other teams as that is part of the game. My team has had them in the past and nobody gave a shit and the same for me.

Here is the Packers current injury report with 20 people on it but am not making a thread to make everyone aware of it. All teams have injuries

Davante Adams
WR Toe DNP (-) Montravius Adams DL Shoulder LP (-) Tony Brown CB Hamstring DNP (-) Bryan Bulaga T NIR (veteran rest) LP (-) Oren Burks LB Chest FP (-) Kenny Clark DL Calf LP (-) Kyler Fackrell LB Shoulder FP (-) Jimmy Graham TE NIR (veteran rest) LP (-) Kevin King CB Knee/Groin LP (-) Marcedes Lewis TE Heel LP (-) Corey Linsley C Concussion LP (-) Will Redmond S Shoulder LP (-) Aaron Rodgers QB Knee LP (-) Darnell Savage S Ankle DNP (-) Darrius Shepherd WR Shoulder FP (-) Za'Darius Smith LB Knee FP (-) Robert Tonyan TE Hip DNP (-) Marquez Valdes-Scantling WR Hamstring/Calf LP (-) Jamaal Williams RB Concussion FP (-) Tramon Williams

Damn, what a bunch of fuckin pussies :L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you happen to read post #1? It was a Pats fan sharing who is injured
I read it and figured someone would comment on that. To me his post was generalized. Every team every year goes thru injuries.
Then like every year fans started listing their whoa is me lists of who's out for them. No Pat fan that I've seen has listed who's out and how much more important that person is to NE as opposed to some other teams injuries.

Then again when you continually win you don't need excuses do you?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, what a bunch of fuckin pussies :L
:eek:oh my what will they do with all these limited or didn't practice players?

Care to wager how many play this weekend?

Oh and I like the list you didn't post:rolleyes2:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They get by with next man up methodology. Team work. Before you know it, Tom Brady will be catching his own passes.
Nothing to see here.