• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your most anticipated film of 2016?

Most anticipated film of 2016

• Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One

• Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

• Captain America: Civil War

• Warcraft

• X-Men: Apocalypse

• Suicide Squad

• Deadpool

• Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

• Others (Specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suicide Squad looks like it has potential. Batman vs. Superman looks terrible and I don't have any interest in Star Wars. X-Men and Captain America might be worth watching once.

Superman is gay and the only way a movie where Affleck has a lead role and it can turn out okay is when he needs someone to carry it for him like Dogma (Damon), Boiler Room (Giovanni Ribisi), or The Town (Renner).
58266290.jpg

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you realize that maybe because of his lack of displayed emotions that leads to him being picked as Batman. Batman seems not showy of his emotions if Im not mistaken.

Do you not realize that he is a terrible actor that has been fluffed up recently because of his success as a director? While Batman rarely shows emotion, he still doesn't have a 'plastic face'.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just hating Affleck for no particular reason? Maybe you're one of those guys who screamed like a Batman fanboy when you watched the comic con trailer
The guy sucks as an actor.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you not realize that he is a terrible actor that has been fluffed up recently because of his success as a director? While Batman rarely shows emotion, he still doesn't have a 'plastic face'.

Not even a fan of Affleck's. Much bigger fan of Bale's but Affleck has grown as an actor. A lot of your perception of him is of his younger self when he actually was a mediocre actor.

I think he will pull the role off.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any other movies out there that you're anticipating on 2016. I want to know some more interesting ones.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. BvS
2. Civil War
3. Suicide Squad - That trailer really sold me. Looks amazing
4. Deadpool
5. Doctor Strange
6. Rogue One
7. Jungle Book - Jon Favreau live action version - From reports out of D23 last week this movie is going to be great.

I think Affleck is going to kill it as Batman/Bruce Wayne. This is going to be a pissed off, no holds barred Batman and I can't wait for that. If you don't like Affleck, fine, but to say he's a "terrible actor" is simply wrong so your opinion goes right out the window for me. Go rewatch your Val Kilmer version and try to color inside the lines.