• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

your guys opinion?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 conference loss, I don't know if that gives you enough of an edge to win your division, especially with all the hype Michigan has.

This is my theory on Michigan this year, D. Robinson will get hurt this season like he always does, but this year he will have an injury that keeps him out a few games mid-season causing Michigan to drop a few in conference. Although you guys will beat Michigan State, it will be the Spartans who have the inside track to winning the division.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 conference loss, I don't know if that gives you enough of an edge to win your division, especially with all the hype Michigan has.

This is my theory on Michigan this year, D. Robinson will get hurt this season like he always does, but this year he will have an injury that keeps him out a few games mid-season causing Michigan to drop a few in conference. Although you guys will beat Michigan State, it will be the Spartans who have the inside track to winning the division.

This is a highly unlikely scenario you just laid out.

D rob is injured, dropping games in conference and Nebraska takes care of MSU...

That screams Nebraska Legends champs...

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan will go 0-4 vs: Neut. Site Alabama, @ Notre Dame, @Nebraska, and @Ohio St.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a highly unlikely scenario you just laid out.

D rob is injured, dropping games in conference and Nebraska takes care of MSU...

That screams Nebraska Legends champs...

nope. He is healthy vs Nebraska, Mich State takes care of business better than expected. Michigan State gets maybe 2 conference losses.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan will go 0-4 vs: Neut. Site Alabama, @ Notre Dame, @Nebraska, and @Ohio St.

I think I read you had Nebraska losing 3 or 4 games? If they beat Michigan who do you have them losing to?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far too many hypotheticals.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I read you had Nebraska losing 3 or 4 games? If they beat Michigan who do you have them losing to?

:nono: 10-2 with losses @tOSU and we'll likely win 2/3 of: vs Wiscy, @MSU, and vs Michigan.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-2 so you have nebraska going to the B1G champ game? Are they winning the B1G?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska is kinda like UGA under Pelini....Will most likely lose a game they shouldn't have lost and win a game that noone thought they could. I say Nebraska will go either 9-3 or 8-4. Pelini is a good coach.

Mark Richt however produces overrated pre season hype teams year after year. I haven't seen Nebraska has a really overrated hype since Pelini took over.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-2 so you have nebraska going to the B1G champ game? Are they winning the B1G?

B1G title game will be Nebraska vs Wiscy.

If we beat them earlier in the year it'll be tough to do it again, but they'll both likely be very different teams by december.

Too close to call at this point. I have to see some actual football played.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is almost impossible to guess the team that Nebraska will field today. Most of our problems last year were stupid mistakes and a lack of effort when adversity hit.

If this is taken care of, which I think it may be, then we could easily be undefeated in December.

Now I am not saying we will be. We could be. Right now I am just saying anywhere from 1 - 4 losses conference depending on what shows up to play.

As for Wisconsin, this should be a personal game for most of these guys. They were humiliated last year when they had a good chance of winning. I know for Martinez it was a turning point where he realized it wasn't going to be just given to him. So I am sure he has something to prove.

It probably will be the most important game of the season. If we win this handily I see us rolling through the conference. If we don't compete again we will also lose Michigan, tOSU and quite possibly MSU.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is almost impossible to guess the team that Nebraska will field today. Most of our problems last year were stupid mistakes and a lack of effort when adversity hit.

If this is taken care of, which I think it may be, then we could easily be undefeated in December.

Now I am not saying we will be. We could be. Right now I am just saying anywhere from 1 - 4 losses conference depending on what shows up to play.

As for Wisconsin, this should be a personal game for most of these guys. They were humiliated last year when they had a good chance of winning. I know for Martinez it was a turning point where he realized it wasn't going to be just given to him. So I am sure he has something to prove.

It probably will be the most important game of the season. If we win this handily I see us rolling through the conference. If we don't compete again we will also lose Michigan, tOSU and quite possibly MSU.

Is Martinez still your QB?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Martinez still your QB?

Martinez was a problem but no where near the only problem we had last year. I would place bad calls above his bad throws. Our main problem was stunted drives because of penalties (or revived drives on the defensive side of the ball). With that said outside of his horrible form, most of his problems were stupid mistakes also. Bad reads, bad decisions.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD: "COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYERS CAN'T IMPROVE PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY"

when you're a WR coming into college and expected to turn into a D-1 QB in the B1G conference, it just ain't going to work. Game is WAY too fast for that transition. It is shocking, absolutely shocking that nebraska doesn't have a better qualified back up.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you're a WR coming into college and expected to turn into a D-1 QB in the B1G conference, it just ain't going to work. Game is WAY too fast for that transition. It is shocking, absolutely shocking that nebraska doesn't have a better qualified back up.

Thank god OD doesn't think Taylor will improve.

That means he will.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martinez won a State Championship and led his team to a 15-0 record.........and he did damage through the air doing it :dhd:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tell that to Ryan Tannehill.

Also this is Taylor's 3rd season as a starting quarterback at the D1 level.

He also won a California state championship @ quarterback doing nothing but throwing the ball out of the spread.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Part of the problem last year is they would not let Martinez run. He learned to slide which don't get me wrong was good. He needed to sometimes. But not all. What happened was instead of going for a few more yards or possibly that break he ended up a few yards and slide. I think he was coached to do this because we had nobody behind him if he got hurt.

Part of that is we never really got ahead enough to give the back up real playing time. Hopefully this year we see some of the young kids get a hold of the ball.