• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

your guys opinion?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously think his ankle was not fully ready to go yet going into last season........and going on it just made it worse. He was running like a 4.5-4.6 forty time leading up to last season.......

This season he has been clocked sub 4.4 the majority of the time. Rumor has it he is flying like he was 2 years ago.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^This I can't wait to see.

Honestly these kids are really getting me excited this season. I know there is always hype but it seems that there is a lot more from the players this year and it is focused on one thing this year and that is going out and doing what has to be done no matter what.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I've been getting from the players as well. Yea every season there are a couple guys who say all the right things and all that.........but this year we have like 15 guys saying "this is it.......no more playing around"

I'm digging the attitude personally.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska returns:

-29 Seniors
-26 Juniors
-22 5th year seniors

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive got K State at 8-4/9-3 and Nebraska at 8-4/9-3. Both teams are top 15-20 caliber but neither is winning a title of any kind this year IMO. Huskers have a slightly better shot at at least winning a B10 title only because the Legends is so wide open and anything can happen once you get to a title game.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive got K State at 8-4/9-3 and Nebraska at 8-4/9-3. Both teams are top 15-20 caliber but neither is winning a title of any kind this year IMO. Huskers have a slightly better shot at at least winning a B10 title only because the Legends is so wide open and anything can happen once you get to a title game.

you never did follow up on our avy bet... :phone:

Listen to this guys: rmilia is 100 percent positive Southern Miss is going to beat us. :pound:

26-0 in home openers. (Current FBS record)

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a nap this afternoon when I got home from work (we've been working at like 5 am due to the heat) and I had literally the worst nightmare I've had in a while.......it went like this......

So I changed form Dish to DirecTV, only to find out right at the last second that DirecTV would not be showing the Nebraska/So Miss game........so I freaked out, was on the internet trying to find a live feed of it and shit........didn't figure I had enough time to run to a bar or to a friend's house or anything, so I just kept trying to find a live showing on the Web.

Meanwhile, you fuckers were on the forum here in the game thread just throwing a fit.........."OMG we're losing 27-0 now! This is fucking unreal!"

I ended up missing the entire game, and we lost 37-6. I woke up taking huge deep breaths.........heart was pounding about 100 beats per minute. I even grabbed my laptop quick to make sure there wasn't a game thread and everything.

I was so relieved to see it was a dream.......but damn, it was seriously one of the worst dreams I've had in a while. I'm still a bit shaken

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that according to "experts" Kansas State has a better change of winning a title then Nebraska.

ESPN.com Preseason Power Rankings 2012 - ESPN

not trying to start anything. Just wondering, are expectations low this year in lincoln?

didn't read thread ------- as always

they do play in a very weak conference now --so it is possible they win the Big12

as far as a championship possibilty greater than the chances fer the Huskers to get one ---no way

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a nap this afternoon when I got home from work (we've been working at like 5 am due to the heat) and I had literally the worst nightmare I've had in a while.......it went like this......

So I changed form Dish to DirecTV, only to find out right at the last second that DirecTV would not be showing the Nebraska/So Miss game........so I freaked out, was on the internet trying to find a live feed of it and shit........didn't figure I had enough time to run to a bar or to a friend's house or anything, so I just kept trying to find a live showing on the Web.

Meanwhile, you fuckers were on the forum here in the game thread just throwing a fit.........."OMG we're losing 27-0 now! This is fucking unreal!"

I ended up missing the entire game, and we lost 37-6. I woke up taking huge deep breaths.........heart was pounding about 100 beats per minute. I even grabbed my laptop quick to make sure there wasn't a game thread and everything.

I was so relieved to see it was a dream.......but damn, it was seriously one of the worst dreams I've had in a while. I'm still a bit shaken

Reading that took about 5 years off my life I dont know what I would have done if I had dreamed that.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:shocked: I had that same exact dream this afternoon.

WTF