• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your 5 Happiest Moments of this Past Season

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5)Jeff Carter's empty netter against the Habs to lock up the ECF
-I couldn't believe it was happening, was jumping up and down like crazy
4)The final seconds of Game 7 against the Bruins
-Same reason as #5
3)Gagne's OT goal against the Bruins
-Crazy goal and brought me back from the dead when the game got tied up.
2)Giroux's OT goal against the Blackhawks
-Brought life back into the series and as I watched the puck slowly moved towards the net I grew violently excited
1)Hartnells tieing goal in Game 6 against the Blackhawks
-One of my happiest Flyers moments ever. To bad the game didnt end up that nice. I went crazy, obviously. Hugged the guy next to me and couldnt hear myself think

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are those of us who's team did not make the playoffs supposed to come up with 5?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are those of us who's team did not make the playoffs supposed to come up with 5?

How about your 5 happiest moments that occured during last season...non hockey related.

Infinite_Perception

Flyer Fan For Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
5) Boosh's shootout win to get us to the playoffs
4) Gagne's game winning goal of game 4 in the Boston series. (I told my friends during the intermission that Gags was gonna pull magic, lol)
3) Giroux's OT goal in game 3 vs Chicago.
2) Carter's series clinching goal to send us to the Finals.
1) Gagne scoring the series winning goal vs the Bruins to make history.
This got my #1 due to the fact that me and my bros were at a bar and when he scored we all jumped up knocked over the table and chairs and proceeded to hug jumping up and down then flailing on the floor, lol. Yes we were drunk hahaha.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about your 5 happiest moments that occured during last season...non hockey related.

so if, say.. there were 5 lapdances between October and April... those would count, eh?
OK, I'm going with that then.

names/dates/times withheld to protect the married, of course...

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so if, say.. there were 5 lapdances between October and April... those would count, eh?
OK, I'm going with that then.

names/dates/times withheld to protect the married, of course...

If those are the happiest your getting then yes they count!

HonusWagner66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5. Bill Guerin's game-tying goal with .04 seconds left in regulation in a November game against Boston. The goal led to Pascal Dupuis' 100 career goal in overtime that snapped a brutal 4-game losing streak in which the Penguins were outscored 17-3.

4. Mike Rupp's hat trick against the Rangers. It was just fun to see.

3. Alexander Pechurskiy playing against the Vancouver Canucks. Once again, just fun to see.

2. Crosby scoring twice in the final game of the season to hit 50 goals and win the Rocket Richard. Sid came through in the clutch to hit two impressive career milestones.

1. Crosby's "Golden Goal" -- Not a Canadian, but it was great to see my team's captain and one of my favorite players score one of the more memorable goals in hockey history. Great way to cap off a fantastic Olympic tournament as well.

I'm sure I forgot something deserving of the list. The raising of the Stanley Cup Banner and the Final Game at the Mellon were great moments too, but those were more "off ice" celebrations.

Crosby to Letang in Game 2 against Ottawa and Dupuis' series clincher will probably make my list in a couple months, but I still have a bitter feeling thinking about the entire playoffs. Washington gets knocked out in round 1 and the Pens blow it. Stupid Habs.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
5. pronger scoring with less than 5 seconds left to beat the blackhawks in the regular season.

4. shootout win against the rangers to make the playoffs.

3. mike richards goal against the canadiens shorthanded.

2. the bruins series. i will just combine this into 1. gagne winning it in overtime and getting the game winning goal in game 7.

1. game 3 against the blackhawks. best game i ever went to.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5. Bill Guerin's game-tying goal with .04 seconds left in regulation in a November game against Boston. The goal led to Pascal Dupuis' 100 career goal in overtime that snapped a brutal 4-game losing streak in which the Penguins were outscored 17-3.

4. Mike Rupp's hat trick against the Rangers. It was just fun to see.

3. Alexander Pechurskiy playing against the Vancouver Canucks. Once again, just fun to see.

2. Crosby scoring twice in the final game of the season to hit 50 goals and win the Rocket Richard. Sid came through in the clutch to hit two impressive career milestones.

1. Crosby's "Golden Goal" -- Not a Canadian, but it was great to see my team's captain and one of my favorite players score one of the more memorable goals in hockey history. Great way to cap off a fantastic Olympic tournament as well.

I'm sure I forgot something deserving of the list. The raising of the Stanley Cup Banner and the Final Game at the Mellon were great moments too, but those were more "off ice" celebrations.

Crosby to Letang in Game 2 against Ottawa and Dupuis' series clincher will probably make my list in a couple months, but I still have a bitter feeling thinking about the entire playoffs. Washington gets knocked out in round 1 and the Pens blow it. Stupid Habs.

i sincerely hope we dont have one of those pens fans that rooted for canada vs. the US because of crosby.. i will loose some respect for this board

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5. richards' super human short handed effort
4. parise scoring in the last 3 seconds to tie the US/Canada game in the olympics
3. boosh's save in the shootout to add 3 months to my hockey season
2. gagne scoring in OT against the bruins
1. hartnell scoring in game 6 of the finals, i was ready to throw in the towel, i lept from my bed and ran around my lil apartment screaming

HonusWagner66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i sincerely hope we dont have one of those pens fans that rooted for canada vs. the US because of crosby.. i will loose some respect for this board

Wanted the US to win up until Crosby scored. Then I was like "that was pretty cool." Wasn't disappointed in the result at all though. Thought it was a great game. Thought it was a great tournament. Thought it was neat to see Crosby score that goal. Made for a good story.

Don't get why you'd be so offended if I did cheer for Canada though...? Happy 4th of July and all, but I'm not an overly zealous American fan. I wanted the USA to win mainly because they were an underdog, not because I was born in the country. Don't get me wrong, I normally cheer for the United States but I don't have a problem with someone cheering for another country, whether it be because of a certain player or any other reason...

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I guess technically we can throw Parise's game tying goal in the GMG in there

This year has just been the absolute best year for sports I have witnessed in my life (22 years). And that is even including 2008 and me being a die hard Phillies fan. 2010 just takes the cake for me.

Flyers epic run
Landon Donovan's GWG
Parise's game tying goal

Just absolutely unforgettable year thus far even without a championship/gold. And it is not over yet.