• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You might not like it

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but I'm glad that no int streak is over. Very tired of that commentary every week, and the nonsense they surround it with.

Rodgers didn't have a good game today, but the D took over, early with the pass rush and then with turnovers. They need to shore up that run D. My guess is they didn't think the Rams could run their way back into the game, but they could if the Pack didn't get the turnovers. I wonder if Dom is a little slow once in a while.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gurley started gashing the line when Raji went out with an injury

prior to that, I though the run D was pretty stout

LambeauRambo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gurley started gashing the line when Raji went out with an injury

prior to that, I though the run D was pretty stout

packerzrule.....I must say every time I see one of your posts. in my head I don't think packerzrule....I want to call you Dude! LOL

That's a big point people overlook. Another is the Pack's defense is ranked either 2nd or 3rd in points allowed and points allowed is what wins games.

A big talented back like Gurley is going to get his most games, no way around it. But if you take out the one 50+ and 30+ yard gains his day was very average if not below for that type of running back.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw today that the Lang and Raji injuries are not bad and a good chance both will be back on Sunday

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but I'm glad that no int streak is over. Very tired of that commentary every week, and the nonsense they surround it with.

Rodgers didn't have a good game today, but the D took over, early with the pass rush and then with turnovers. They need to shore up that run D. My guess is they didn't think the Rams could run their way back into the game, but they could if the Pack didn't get the turnovers. I wonder if Dom is a little slow once in a while.

I agree nice the streak is over

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
packerzrule.....I must say every time I see one of your posts. in my head I don't think packerzrule....I want to call you Dude! LOL

That's a big point people overlook. Another is the Pack's defense is ranked either 2nd or 3rd in points allowed and points allowed is what wins games.

A big talented back like Gurley is going to get his most games, no way around it. But if you take out the one 50+ and 30+ yard gains his day was very average if not below for that type of running back.

call me anything you like brother and welcome to SportsHoopla

Yeah, most defenses are not going to deny the truly Elite RB's their yards. I put Gurley in that category because I think this kid is the real deal. Let them have their yards but don't let anyone else beat you and that is exactly what the Packers were able to do

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that his arm was in a sling and that he hurried away from reporters without saying anything

that and McCarthy seems to be hush hush about his status

LambeauRambo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that his arm was in a sling and that he hurried away from reporters without saying anything

that and McCarthy seems to be hush hush about his status
Silverspoon is saying that it is a sprain to the non-surgically repaired shoulder and he should return after the by-week.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silverspoon is saying that it is a sprain to the non-surgically repaired shoulder and he should return after the by-week.
Im hearing 2-4 weeks for Perry. A/C joint sprain to his non surgically repaired shoulder.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we have had some injuries but kind of lucky on the ones the Packers have had not being season ending and nice to have the bye coming up

MTP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bill Michaels show was talking about acquiring Vernon Davis?? Any other rumors out there, or where they just killing time talking about "what ifs"? I tuned in too late to hear the source of the rumor.

LambeauRambo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bill Michaels show was talking about acquiring Vernon Davis?? Any other rumors out there, or where they just killing time talking about "what ifs"? I tuned in too late to hear the source of the rumor.

That all came from an article in Forbes Mag. I didn't get to read it but here in Green Bay they were making fun of it this afternoon on a local show "Sports Line".
And WOW, Bill Michaels. I always liked him on the Packer Radio Network radiocasts. Then there is Bill Scott, he got booted to and was replaced my John Maino. When Bill Scott was in GB he was on a competing radio station and hated Maino, he was always dissing him on air, actually they were always dissing each other, was kind of fun to listen to. So Bill Scott must be pretty P.O.'d to be replaced by Maino on the Packers Radio Network.