• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guys should quit worrying about Martinez and start worry about D

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L smart's welcome to post here as far as im concerned. His analysis is a tad off, but nothing terrible in it..

Didn't say he wasn't welcome, just saying quit shitting on our lawn.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire the blue hairs sitting in the stands. Memorial stadium needs to be loud as fuck sat night

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we dont have the population base if we kick out all the blue hairs, costs too dang much, them old people gots lots money

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we dont have the population base if we kick out all the blue hairs, costs too dang much, them old people gots lots money

Landon's right. It is what it is I guess.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
what they need to do is just make the student section larger by about 5000 seats and open it up to all state school students that way you could get UNO kids in there since they dont have football, and since they are actually a part of the same school, why the heck not, get more loud drunk kids in there

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what they need to do is just make the student section larger by about 5000 seats and open it up to all state school students that way you could get UNO kids in there since they dont have football, and since they are actually a part of the same school, why the heck not, get more loud drunk kids in there

Then ye pose the issue of having drunk kids driving back to Omaha on the interstate though. I see the potential upside and downside of it....

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just check out what's posted on the "most recent posts" section and post wherever I find it most interesting. If something deals with my favorite teams (the Bears, Cubs and Badgers), i'm likely to post there. I didn't realize that this was a Nebraska-fans only board. I'll leave if you want me to, but no need to be a douche. After the thread where you all dissed Madison, you've got to admit this is a little ironic.

I don't give a shit where anyone post... it's a sports board... post where in the hell you like... people will get over it if they are offended and if they don't... then it's there issue to deal with...

Don't recall any dissing <-- as you say.. of Madison... just a few bad eggs who caused some issues with some of the visiting fan base. This was not new news to me and infact I forwarned some to be careful where they were as the Big Ten connections I have advised me of how wild some of the student body gets... No worries, next time they will know what to expect and be better prepared to deal with it (shrug it off or other action)...

but your opinion is as good as anyone else's on these boards... in my opinion... which is as good as anyone else's as well...

Cheers...:becky:

PS: I met some Ohio State hero's in the past few days and will post about them in a bit...