• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guys should quit worrying about Martinez and start worry about D

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Huskers D has been atrocious. 33 ppg given up to FBS opponents. As bad as Martinez looked last week he has led his team to 37 ppg against FBS teams. Now granted 2 of those games were against lesser programs but your D has given up 43 ppg to the 2 decent offenses you've played and that aint gonna cut it. Even if the Huskers drop about 7 ppg on their average Id think 30 ppg should be enough to win but the D has just looked awful.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troof.

If anybody would know about atrocious defenses, it would be an Iowa fan.

:becky:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troof.

If anybody would know about atrocious defenses, it would be an Iowa fan.

:becky:

This year for sure. Who would have thought Iowa and Nebraska would be worried about defense and not offense any time in our lifetime:shocked:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Huskers D has been atrocious. 33 ppg given up to FBS opponents. As bad as Martinez looked last week he has led his team to 37 ppg against FBS teams. Now granted 2 of those games were against lesser programs but your D has given up 43 ppg to the 2 decent offenses you've played and that aint gonna cut it. Even if the Huskers drop about 7 ppg on their average Id think 30 ppg should be enough to win but the D has just looked awful.

Yep.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire Corey Raymond.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has yet to prove it. Bo will be hands on with the secondary from here on out, so don't go giving Raymond undue credit.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe in everything this program is doing :cool2:

Alright JJM, I see what you're doing, but I'm gonna laugh if we continue to play poorly and you have to bite your tongue because you're on this new righteous path of fanhood. :D

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to laugh at the cowards who all of a sudden start to believe after they finally see it :dance:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this comes to pass, I'll drunkenly refer to you as The PROPHET, and pray for you at least once. Is that O.K.?

That is perfectly fine thar, sir.......

They may as well rewrite the Bible and put me name in thar

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The performance out of your secondary was one of the worst that I can ever remember from a supposedly elite defense. On most plays, Russell had two or three open receivers to throw the ball to. You lost our receivers on a couple of occasions, and on the rare occasion where you covered us well, you got outjumped when Russell threw the ball towards the receiver. Even Dennard, who is supposedly the star of your secondary, was getting killed by Abbredaris (who might be our worst starter). That is the problem that needs to be addressed.

Your D-Line did alright considering who they were going up against. The linebackers sort of quit near the end, but they were pretty good for most of the game. Lavonte David was a beast, and I think he is definitely the best player on your defense. These units weren't perfect, but compared to the secondary, they were pretty good.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to laugh at the cowards who all of a sudden start to believe after they finally see it :dance:

Hey don't go lumping me in with them. I haven't lost faith at all. I just don't like one particular position coach. If the secondary begins to play well under him, I will eat my crow.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The performance out of your secondary was one of the worst that I can ever remember from a supposedly elite defense. On most plays, Russell had two or three open receivers to throw the ball to. You lost our receivers on a couple of occasions, and on the rare occasion where you covered us well, you got outjumped when Russell threw the ball towards the receiver. Even Dennard, who is supposedly the star of your secondary, was getting killed by Abbredaris (who might be our worst starter). That is the problem that needs to be addressed.

Your D-Line did alright considering who they were going up against. The linebackers sort of quit near the end, but they were pretty good for most of the game. Lavonte David was a beast, and I think he is definitely the best player on your defense. These units weren't perfect, but compared to the secondary, they were pretty good.

Thanks for that expert analysis bro. This lurking you're doing is pathetic. I know your board is a sad wasteland and you have nowhere else to post, but quit picking at scabs. When Nebraska beats Wiscy I'm not gonna lurk on your board for a week taking jabs at how shitty Wiscy played.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ive been saying since sean fischer joined the team that he sucks
kid shouldn't touch the field let alone start

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey don't go lumping me in with them. I haven't lost faith at all. I just don't like one particular position coach. If the secondary begins to play well under him, I will eat my crow.

I'm not lumping anyone in with anyone. I don't think we should have to eat any crow based on our own team though........that's kinda my point.

It kinda sucks when a point comes where you have been so loyal to your team and everything, but then suddenly you find yourself sorta having to jump on the bandwagon just because you didn't believe in one guy.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for that expert analysis bro. This lurking you're doing is pathetic. I know your board is a sad wasteland and you have nowhere else to post, but quit picking at scabs. When Nebraska beats Wiscy I'm not gonna lurk on your board for a week taking jabs at how shitty Wiscy played.

I just check out what's posted on the "most recent posts" section and post wherever I find it most interesting. If something deals with my favorite teams (the Bears, Cubs and Badgers), i'm likely to post there. I didn't realize that this was a Nebraska-fans only board. I'll leave if you want me to, but no need to be a douche. After the thread where you all dissed Madison, you've got to admit this is a little ironic.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L smart's welcome to post here as far as im concerned. His analysis is a tad off, but nothing terrible in it..