• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You fuckers need to join me in some demolition some night...

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got some great spawn traps going...my latest was on Standoff...set your kill streaks with a UAV, Guardian and stealth chopper...get the guardian and set it over by the hay bales next to the van (the team that's planting spawn)...hang out over by the tractor and like clockwork they spawn in front of your guardian in the corner...I pissed some mother fuckers off tonight...another great spot is on Raid...plant the guardian by the van on the back right of the map (the team that's planting spawn) and lay prone in the doorway and they spawn right in front of you with their back turned to you...LOL!!!!

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another good one its on hydro...the team the plants....you set the guardian at the rear in the corner away from the read trailer....they then only spawn in the red trailer on the far left of the map...fuck those faggots!!!

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure u would want me on your team? I flash banged myself the other night for the first time. Went to throw it and it hit the wall, falling back into my face. :burt:

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure u would want me on your team? I flash banged myself the other night for the first time. Went to throw it and it hit the wall, falling back into my face. :burt:

Shit happens...I used to do the same thing...then I stopped using flashbangs