• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yay! We'll Play the Bradyless Patriots

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We play them week 5 but Pats have a week 4 bye.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We play them week 5 but Pats have a week 4 bye.

I'll bet his suspension will be reduced to two games after the appeal process. Unfortunately, I think Brady will be suiting up for Dallas. On the bright side, I think Dallas beats them anyway, because I think Hardy will be in the lineup for that game also.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised the league didn't give him more games, simply to temporarily appease the masses. Ultimately, like es4m11, I suspect he appeals and then only misses a couple games.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would prefer to see hardy, gregory, mcclain make brady cry

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised the league didn't give him more games, simply to temporarily appease the masses. Ultimately, like es4m11, I suspect he appeals and then only misses a couple games.

knowing the NFL i would be surprised if he serves 1 game

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see the suspension being reduced to two games. Not 1 or 3.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see the suspension being reduced to two games. Not 1 or 3.

personally i hope he serves the full suspension but he is the face of the league and the Commish knows that so i would not be surprised if he reduces it down to one game or even suspense the suspension

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
personally i hope he serves the full suspension but he is the face of the league and the Commish knows that so i would not be surprised if he reduces it down to one game or even suspense the suspension

I guess we have to see how the appeal goes. Goodell can hear the appeal himself if he chooses, but that won't likely happen as it makes little sense so I'm sure it will be an independent arbitrator. There is no way I can see Goodell eliminating the suspension entirely himself if he handles the appeal and little chance he even reduces it since he handed down the penalty, but who knows. If an independent arbitrator hears the appeal anything can happen. Unlike most cases where the issue is whether or not the suspension is fair this could center around whether or not Brady was involved and should be punished. I wonder if the arbitrator reviews the evidence and feels it isn't strong enough what he will do.

Maybe they leave Brady as is and reduce the 1st round draft pick penalty to a 2nd round pick?

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we have to see how the appeal goes. Goodell can hear the appeal himself if he chooses, but that won't likely happen as it makes little sense so I'm sure it will be an independent arbitrator. There is no way I can see Goodell eliminating the suspension entirely himself if he handles the appeal and little chance he even reduces it since he handed down the penalty, but who knows. If an independent arbitrator hears the appeal anything can happen. Unlike most cases where the issue is whether or not the suspension is fair this could center around whether or not Brady was involved and should be punished. I wonder if the arbitrator reviews the evidence and feels it isn't strong enough what he will do.

Maybe they leave Brady as is and reduce the 1st round draft pick penalty to a 2nd round pick?

think they leave the draft pick and money as is. like i said wouldn't be surprised to see Brady walk

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A.J. Feeley says he witnessed Patriots use doctored footballs
Posted by Michael David Smith on May 13, 2015, 10:54 AM EDT
t-bradyhat.jpg
AP
Former NFL quarterback A.J. Feeley says the Patriots were breaking the rules about properly preparing footballs long before Deflategate.

Feeley said on 97.5 The Fanatic that when he was playing for the Dolphins in 2004, he saw Patriots quarterback Tom Brady using old, broken-in balls at a time when NFL rules said that teams had to use new balls provided by the league.

“Prior to Tommy and Peyton Manning going to the league and saying, ‘Let us doctor our balls’ we used to all play with the same balls,” Feeley said. “Somehow this beat-up ball from the ball boy was getting thrown in on offense for New England, yet when we were on offense this orange brand new ball was getting thrown in.”

Feeley says Brady was getting an advantage, and Feeley had a problem with it.

“He’s getting his own balls thrown in on offense,” Feeley said. “That was an issue to me at the time. . . . We saw it then.”

If the Patriots were cheating to gain an advantage over the Dolphins in 2004, it’s odd that no one said anything about it until 2015. Maybe no one said anything because they didn’t think it was a big deal. This week the NFL showed that it thinks tampering with the footballs is a very big deal.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As most of you know by now:. Call me low class or whatever, but I would lmfao to see Brady on a cart with tears flowing down his cheek. This guy is such a fraud

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell has chosen to hear the Brady challenge. NFLPA wants him to recluse himself and to testify at the hearing