• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Yankees @ M's July 20 - 23

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's obvious the Mariners just don't have the pitching right now, if they expect to make a push, it's crucial they get another good starter... If they don't do that making the playoffs is gonna be a tall order, Yankees series really showed that...

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean the M's bullpen blew another lead? They've been so good!

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's obvious the Mariners just don't have the pitching right now, if they expect to make a push, it's crucial they get another good starter... If they don't do that making the playoffs is gonna be a tall order, Yankees series really showed that...
It wasn't a tall order already?

I saw the first two pitches while at my work, that is, getting ready for my shift. I think that's the earliest loss I've ever seen them take.

Thanks, Gallina! Seriously? All those pitchers in AAA, and we go with him in the starting rotation? You mean to tell me there were choices but they decided against any of them just to watch him give up again?

Mariners Baseball: We Never Learn

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a tall order already?

I saw the first two pitches while at my work, that is, getting ready for my shift. I think that's the earliest loss I've ever seen them take.

Thanks, Gallina! Seriously? All those pitchers in AAA, and we go with him in the starting rotation? You mean to tell me there were choices but they decided against any of them just to watch him give up again?

Mariners Baseball: We Never Learn

This team has enough talent to potentially make the playoffs, but if they continue throwing out these pitchers it's not gonna happen.... Scott Servais better start figuring it out...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has enough talent to potentially make the playoffs, but if they continue throwing out these pitchers it's not gonna happen.... Scott Servais better start figuring it out...
Playoffs?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I went Friday and Saturday night and I am really starting to think it's on Servais for not getting anything going.

Friday Moore pitched good enough, the offense wasn't there at all that night.

Saturday, Miranda should have faced Judge, that whole crap of bring in the side arm homerun giver upper was so apparent that the fans even knew it was coming.

You hate to bring up the past, but an old school manager like Lou would chew some butt when the stupid plays are still happening. I know 1/2 this roster is still very young, but when the vet's are vocal leaders then there needs to be someone else willing to call this crap out when it happens...

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went Friday and Saturday night and I am really starting to think it's on Servais for not getting anything going.

Friday Moore pitched good enough, the offense wasn't there at all that night.

Saturday, Miranda should have faced Judge, that whole crap of bring in the side arm homerun giver upper was so apparent that the fans even knew it was coming.

You hate to bring up the past, but an old school manager like Lou would chew some butt when the stupid plays are still happening. I know 1/2 this roster is still very young, but when the vet's are vocal leaders then there needs to be someone else willing to call this crap out when it happens...

I think we have a likable skipper, but once again we have one that doesn't have a grip on the job at hand.

Watching Pazos slowly lose the game for us batter after batter after batter was absolute torchere. It was obvious he didn't have it, but once again Servais let's the game slip away before getting it under control.

Then Motter comes in and shows the lack of focus that has plagued this team since the season started. Motter is responsible for his actions, but the skipper deserves part blame because it's his clubhouse.

JeDi needs to replace him and get a proven commodity because this is ridiculous.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have a likable skipper, but once again we have one that doesn't have a grip on the job at hand.

Watching Pazos slowly lose the game for us batter after batter after batter was absolute torchere. It was obvious he didn't have it, but once again Servais let's the game slip away before getting it under control.

Then Motter comes in and shows the lack of focus that has plagued this team since the season started. Motter is responsible for his actions, but the skipper deserves part blame because it's his clubhouse.

JeDi needs to replace him and get a proven commodity because this is ridiculous.

Personally I think he's already in that dugout, I would hand the keys to Edgar....No homerism here I just think he would be a little more "tough love". I like what he did with Mikey Z. I think Mike started to listen better with Edgar helping and his batting, Mike is finally getting to the spot a guy his age should be hitting at....

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I think he's already in that dugout, I would hand the keys to Edgar....No homerism here I just think he would be a little more "tough love". I like what he did with Mikey Z. I think Mike started to listen better with Edgar helping and his batting, Mike is finally getting to the spot a guy his age should be hitting at....

Not sure how I'd feel about Edgar managing. Based on personal interactions and what I've heard about him, he doesn't seem like the type of guy who has the personality to manage. From what I've noticed and picked up on, he's very introverted and quiet.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how I'd feel about Edgar managing. Based on personal interactions and what I've heard about him, he doesn't seem like the type of guy who has the personality to manage. From what I've noticed and picked up on, he's very introverted and quiet.

Understand your view, but we will never know unless they try. I mean this stuff is getting old, sooner or later the new owners are gonna start questioning the spending.....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note, and not jumping on the bandwagon, but that Aaron Judge hits the shit out of a baseball....

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note, and not jumping on the bandwagon, but that Aaron Judge hits the shit out of a baseball....

The shitty thing is he's a really likeable kid. Read some article about him on ESPN and he really is the epitome of class and the type of guy you want your kids to play like.

He makes the Yankees less hateable.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shitty thing is he's a really likeable kid. Read some article about him on ESPN and he really is the epitome of class and the type of guy you want your kids to play like.

He makes the Yankees less hateable.

Yeah his demeanor with the crowd was pretty cool to watch as well, every ball he touched he gave it to a kid in the stands, he was signing after BP, before the game started and afterwards......

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sat in left both nights right on the rail there in left field , Saturday night had a group of four guys ( 20 somethings) they start heckling Clint Frazier pretty good, next thing I know they got my youngest jawing at Frazier as well. One of the guys looks at me and say's "he dad it's okay he chimes in ?" I nod yes and then tell the guy, " hey if Frazier turns around to look at you make sure you keep those cans of Angry Orchard's down, ( was shocked they were drinking that stuff) guys laughed and said okay.....

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah his demeanor with the crowd was pretty cool to watch as well, every ball he touched he gave it to a kid in the stands, he was signing after BP, before the game started and afterwards......

I recall them showing him playing catch with a kid in the stands. I love seeing players do stuff like that, I can only imagine how excited I'd be as a kid to play catch with Aaron Judge.