• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wyoming vs Nebraska game thread

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I'm watching Iowa right now and I feel as though this DLine is going to completely destroy us up front.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I'm watching Iowa right now and I feel as though this DLine is going to completely destroy us up front.
Have a feeling our young and inexperienced O-line will look different in November. Hell, our relatively experienced O-line last year looked much better late in the season.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a feeling our young and inexperienced O-line will look different in November. Hell, our relatively experienced O-line last year looked much better late in the season.

Hope so. I didn't leave the game today with a whole lot of positive feelings.

It started to feel for a while there like the kind of nightmare games we've become used to. Then, out of nowhere, Allen started chucking up awful passes all over the place.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope so. I didn't leave the game today with a whole lot of positive feelings.

It started to feel for a while there like the kind of nightmare games we've become used to. Then, out of nowhere, Allen started chucking up awful passes all over the place.
D-backs in the right spots and we were getting pressure up front. It wasn't a perfect game by any stretch, but we did win by 35 with a +5 turnover margin. It's been a long time since we could say that.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D-backs in the right spots and we were getting pressure up front. It wasn't a perfect game by any stretch, but we did win by 35 with a +5 turnover margin. It's been a long time since we could say that.

I thought Jones' INT was a really good play, but the other 4 were just really really bad throws. Like extremely bad.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I should mention one of those throws was right on target and the receiver just didn't close his hands on it. Deflected right into Williams' hands.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Jones' INT was a really good play, but the other 4 were just really really bad throws. Like extremely bad.
We're also playing a zone coverage that allows us to take advantage of mistakes. We've played far worse QBs than that guy over the past few years and made them look MUCH better.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have so many concerns heading into next week's game.

It just feels like one of those games where we could see ourselves down 2 TD's by halftime and then have to attempt to get back into it the entire 2nd half.

I just want to see a level-headed Tommy Armstrong and a good gameplan give us a lead heading into halftime.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand this isn't the same Oregon team as in recent years.

But all the glamour is still there. They're still Oregon and they have speedy players and kickass uniforms. And they're still intimidating.

Of course, I'm used to approaching these kinds of matchups with the mindset that our head coach is Bo Pelini. We all know how that went.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have so many concerns heading into next week's game.

It just feels like one of those games where we could see ourselves down 2 TD's by halftime and then have to attempt to get back into it the entire 2nd half.

I just want to see a level-headed Tommy Armstrong and a good gameplan give us a lead heading into halftime.

The OL worries me the most after today. Not just for Oregon, but going forward.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does any team in this conference have a tougher road schedule than us?

Does any team in this conference have an easier home schedule than us?

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll be a test, that's for sure. And don't get confused...I know the game today wasn't perfect. We did what we needed to do though and came out with a pretty decent win. MR knows Oregon better than Helfrich probably does. He hasn't been intimidated in the past...just outclassed at times due to talent. And other years he competed with them even with his inferior talent. We may not win this game, but I don't think we're going to get run off the field. And you can bet your ass MR wants this one.