• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU over/under for wins is 3...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting old so I don't quite remember Stewart playing OU, Texas, Baylor, OSU, KSU or TCU during that vaunted 9 wins per year streak that he was on...seem to remember more like ECU..( oh sorry that was a loss) PITT, RUTGERS, UCF and UCONN as the juggernauts he had to plow thru year in and year out..so what exactly am I making up?

Forget it you have worn me down DAD..I surrender....I'm on your bandwagon...let's hire STEWART BACK!:clap:

The article that was posted said 2008 and 2009 were both stronger than 2013....................and those teams you are trying to belittle are ALL better than KU and IAST

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article that was posted said 2008 and 2009 were both stronger than 2013....................and those teams you are trying to belittle are ALL better than KU and IAST

Just curious, where do you think Okie State, Texas Tech and TCU would have finished in the BigEast in those years. Those teams alone with the typical BE schedule, not all together to the BE.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, where do you think Okie State, Texas Tech and TCU would have finished in the BigEast in those years. Those teams alone with the typical BE schedule, not all together to the BE.

I have no idea, Gold, the BE was always wide open, with more than a few surprise upsets every year. I do know I am getting tired of reading how rough this schedule is. When WVU played in the BE we always had a great OOC schedule to go along with the BE teams. You must look at the entire schedule and not just the league portion. Just as some on here try to poo poo UConn and Cincy for their lack of name, many could also say big deal about TT, Baylor, and TCU, claiming they had a couple of hot years, but are really not very good.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can have it with Kansas...but I am not sure why you are knocking Iowa State..

Signature wins:

Baylor

Won at Nebraska

Won thw Insight.com Bowl

Beat:
Northern Illinios
Texas Tech
Texas

Beat:
Iowa
UCONN
#22 Texas Tech
#2 Oklahoma State

Beat:

Won at IOWA
Won at #13 TCU
Baylor

Not being better than the teams I pointed out?......the facts say different.....

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can have it with Kansas...but I am not sure why you are knocking Iowa State..

Signature wins:

Baylor

Won at Nebraska

Won thw Insight.com Bowl

Beat:
Northern Illinios
Texas Tech
Texas

Beat:
Iowa
UCONN
#22 Texas Tech
#2 Oklahoma State

Beat:

Won at IOWA
Won at #13 TCU
Baylor

Not being better than the teams I pointed out?......the facts say different.....

Slaton, If you are happy competing with IAST as our peer, then you are a serious hypocrite. Every statement you have made regarding our former coach is pure BS then. I thought the reason you wanted Stewart gone was to compete for national "championships" not be in a battle with IAST for 9th place in the B12. Look where Holgorsen has taken our team, in 2010, that guy you said couldnt coach and couldnt recruit went to LSU and lost on a fumble, now we got Luck's man in and we compete with fucking IAST???????????????????????????????????????????:wtf2:

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slaton, If you are happy competing with IAST as our peer, then you are a serious hypocrite. Every statement you have made regarding our former coach is pure BS then. I thought the reason you wanted Stewart gone was to compete for national "championships" not be in a battle with IAST for 9th place in the B12. Look where Holgorsen has taken our team, in 2010, that guy you said couldnt coach and couldnt recruit went to LSU and lost on a fumble, now we got Luck's man in and we compete with fucking IAST???????????????????????????????????????????:wtf2:
I am making the point that Paul Rhoads has that team competitive every time they hit the field, that they are better than Syracuse,UCONN and Rutgers....

I wanted Stewart gone, because ; 1. He couldn't coach up the kids or create any identity for the team 2. He was horrifc on the sidelines on game day 3. He couldn't recruit 4. And He could not hold the kids accountable off the field...

Stewart was a nice guy....maybe he could have been a decent HC somewhere...just not at the FBS level...Maybe at a school like West Liberty or Fairmont State....

And if Holgerson really can't coach...how did they put up 70 points on Clemson?

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played LSU close with RichRods players.... while not recruiting his own because he was too old. He put us on NCAA style sanctions by not being able to out recruit a middle school coach and he had to go. We've been over this.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played LSU close with RichRods players.... while not recruiting his own because he was too old. He put us on NCAA style sanctions by not being able to out recruit a middle school coach and he had to go. We've been over this.

Huh, Tavon, Stedman and Austin were hardly Fraud's players. As to who won with whose players 10-3, 7-6, 4-8...................

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I cant type, Meant to say Smith rather than Tavon twice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh, Tavon, Stedman and Austin were hardly Fraud's players. As to who won with whose players 10-3, 7-6, 4-8...................

That is three, 82 to go to the full compliment scholarship limit...

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to get back on topic real quick, yeah I'll take the over.

Ohh n LOL at those that are pimping out Rutgers,Uconn, and Cincy although trashing TCU, Texas Tech etc.