• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WRs

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im hating the whole damn offense right now. Romo threw 6 passes in the first 28 minutes of the game last night. Im sick of hearing about this so called running game. Sure we ran the ball well one drive , but after that nothing. Its time to get playmakers involved early. It is just a matter of time before Dez blows his stack again. I sensed it coming last night. This has to get fixed. I dont care if we throw it 70 times a game. Just freaking win. If Dez is in the top 5 like many believe , he needs more than 2 targets a game. Thats a joke. His first game he ever played they threw it to him 7 times in the flat that wasnt even a screen pass just to see him in the open field.

It boggles my mind how you guys can watch this Offense and not understand that we need to run more, not less. Yeah we ran well early and then stopped. Guess what, we were winning when we ran it!!! If Romo played even a "C-" game we are right in it at the half. The Offense was almost as pathetic as the Defense after we stopped running. It must just be me, because you all can't be this wrong this often...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We ran well 1 drive. After that TD , NO had the ball for 9 minutes. We get a penalty on the kickoff and start at our own 7. Murray gets stopped for 2 yrds on the first play , 2nd play Williams drops a pass, third play Romo throws it away. Punt. The next time we saw the ball was in the 2 minute drill in which the DB made a great play on the pass to Beasley. We go into the half down 28 to 10. Start out running the second half and end up punting again.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ran well for one drive because that's all we tried. It was obvious Romo was playing poorly, yet we still abandon the run and basically give an extra score or even two to NO before the half because we used no time.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We never had the ball. He threw 9 passes the first half. 3 came in the final 2 minutes. It wasnt because he was playing bad. How can you play bad in 6 throws. We werent going to run it in the 2 minute drill. Look Romo was bad last night , Im not saying he wasnt . Im just trying to figure out when else you wanted to run the ball. We started the second half with 2 runs that went for 3 and then minus 1. 3rd and 8

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I love how you call it a Williams drop. He was standing there wide open, Romo waits too long to throw it and then throws it into the ground. How is that a drop?

You haven't admitted it after any of his other games. But, I'm assuming that at least last night you can admit Romo was bad.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is an excuse. We ran all over them at that point. Run it at least very other play until they stop you.if you get 2 yards on first down and your QB is struggling, run it again. Even if you get 4 yards there it makes the 3rd down play easier

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the pass hit Williams in the hands - yes. Did Witten have a big drop - 2 actually. Yes Romo had a bad game last night. I thought he would going into the game. I asked last week who had the advantage with the Rob Ryan situation. It was obvious.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made this thread about Romo , not me. I asked where people would rank Dez as a WR. I thought 2nd before the season. Now Im thinking 10-15. That may be Romos fault as well.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea why Im even arguing about that game. I knew we were going to get steam rolled. Chalk one up for Rob. He had Jerry so fucked up after the game he was at a loss for words and had no idea what to say. What a damn egomaniac.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it hit his hands and NO it wasn't a drop. That was all Romo, don't deflect or make excuses for him. Maybe if the coaches would tell him how poorly he has been playing instead of making excuses for him he'd get the message that he needs to step up his play.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasnt played poorly. He has protected the ball like many of you wanted. I always said be careful what you wish for. 21 / 6 - that doesnt suggest he has played poorly. When you see him miss wide open WRs like I saw all weekend then I will say he played bad. He overthrew Dez on a bomb. Of course Dez once said he couldnt be overthrown and by the looks of it he didnt exactly give full effort on his patterns last night so I dont even know if I can pin that one on Romo. I said he had a bad game , but you are making this sound like he has been bad plenty. Kind of like last week when you said he had been bad 3 weeks in a row right after he took the team 90 yards for a victory in which he had 8 drops during the game. The week before that he threw 3 TDs vs the Lions. The week before that he threw 2 picks - remember one was that hail mary you said didnt matter. It is what it is. Lets hope some team wants him in the off season and we can trade him.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a good question. For me its
Calvin
AJ
Marshall
Andre
Julio
DT
D-Jax
Cruz
Dez
Fitz

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ran well for one drive because that's all we tried. It was obvious Romo was playing poorly, yet we still abandon the run and basically give an extra score or even two to NO before the half because we used no time.

What the hell are we supposed to do when we are down 28 - 10? At that point we are just one dementional because the defense can't stop anyone. Sure keep running the ball with no O-line or running backs on the team.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasnt played poorly. He has protected the ball like many of you wanted. I always said be careful what you wish for. 21 / 6 - that doesnt suggest he has played poorly. When you see him miss wide open WRs like I saw all weekend then I will say he played bad. He overthrew Dez on a bomb. Of course Dez once said he couldnt be overthrown and by the looks of it he didnt exactly give full effort on his patterns last night so I dont even know if I can pin that one on Romo. I said he had a bad game , but you are making this sound like he has been bad plenty. Kind of like last week when you said he had been bad 3 weeks in a row right after he took the team 90 yards for a victory in which he had 8 drops during the game. The week before that he threw 3 TDs vs the Lions. The week before that he threw 2 picks - remember one was that hail mary you said didnt matter. It is what it is. Lets hope some team wants him in the off season and we can trade him.

That's what I say. Time to blow up the whole thing and start over, and that includes Romo. He's just not a winner.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I say. Time to blow up the whole thing and start over, and that includes Romo. He's just not a winner.

First off I was referring to the rest of the first half. Secondly if you want to bring it up with 30 minutes of Football left and down 3 scores there is plenty of time to still run a little and score if you execute. The point is we clearly started out the game running the ball well and then even though our QB was struggling abandoned the run entirely. The reason we were down so much at the half was because we left them too much time by not taking any time off the clock and not moving the ball at all. Both of which could have been solved if we ran the ball and continued to run well, but who knows

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can't trade Romo with that contract

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo has played poorly as of late. throws have been off. Even so, he's our Obi-wan.
That said, to say that running the ball cost us this game in any way is straight loony.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We can't blow it up. We can't cut or trade Romo and some of these other guys you want gone, can't afford those cap hits. Why do you keep suggesting this when its a moot point?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats the cap hit on Romo?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your words.

“Making a ton of $$$$ this year. As long as they make me money, who cares”