• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WOW

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you say intelligence, are you talking about on the field or off? Kid can be a smart football player because he gets it, but he can be a complete moron off the field. We see it all the time. Kids can read the play book, but cant read a school book. I have no clue about him off the field. but that press conference did not make him look to smart, then again, he could have 4.0 for all we know.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lou thought ND would beat Alabama last year (your token ND reference) does that make him not credible from now on? Those are football projections. Dilfer (and others) have been speaking about his (Winstons) intelligence. Two different things. Tim Tebow might have been hard headed thinking he had the physical tools to be an NFL QB but that doesn't make him any less intelligent.

The Tebow reference was that Dilfer still thinks Tebow will be a starter in the NFL. As to whether or not Lou Holtz is still credible, I doubt if you can ever recall me referencing Lou's credibility on any topic, including ND. And as for Winston's intelligence, I have no doubt you find him to be extraordinarily intelligent. Possibly smarter than anyone you know.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he doesn't;t know what he's talking about. Funny but you guys get all happy when a ND recruit is praised at Elite 11 but yeah he doesn't know what he's Talking about and he's the one evaluating . From the same fan base that says Tommy will make a great coach some day but a guy who actually reached the NFL who played for many years and started and won Super Bowl and who's worked with QBs since retiring isn't credible. LOL. Nice one.

Until u actually see ME make those comments, I'd suggest u stfu and stick to what u know. I've never made such claims about Elite 11. And there's plenty of qbs that have lasted a long time in the NFL that were shitty. Just means they were better than the other shitty qbs.

And no, he isnt credible. He's a complete moron, which makes u one for thinking he knows what he's talking about.

Next time, stop thinking u know how we all think. Douchenozzle.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lou thought ND would beat Alabama last year (your token ND reference)
No, he's an espn figure. He's paid to go back and forth with his Pitt counterpart to make for "good tv". Nice try though.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you say intelligence, are you talking about on the field or off? Kid can be a smart football player because he gets it, but he can be a complete moron off the field. We see it all the time. Kids can read the play book, but cant read a school book. I have no clue about him off the field. but that press conference did not make him look to smart, then again, he could have 4.0 for all we know.

I'm sure Winston is a fine young man probably the most intelligent player on the FSU team.