• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WOW

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game...Feel bad for Auburn, just a little, their Def played so good till that last drive. Hell of a game to end the BCS era!

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn's defense played the game of their lives. From 3-9 to 1:19 seconds from being national champs. Those guys should hold their heads high. Just glad the Team SEC homers can finally stfu.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn's defense played the game of their lives. From 3-9 to 1:19 seconds from being national champs. Those guys should hold their heads high. Just glad the Team SEC homers can finally stfu.

EXACTLY! :agree: ALL THINGS MUST PASS... GEORGE HARRISON

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game. great 2nd half of football. It had everything. Turnovers, Special teams TD, last Sec TD, RB rush for 195 yards. Great stuff.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone stick around to hear Jameis Winston's interview after the game? He sounded like Miss Teen USA talking about education.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he has the IQ of a rabbit but luckily for him he will makes millions in the NFL.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for the Auburn players, but I really didn't want to see the SEC win another BCS title.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for the Auburn players, but I really didn't want to see the SEC win another BCS title.

You feel bad because they only had two miracle finishes? I felt worse for the Georgia and Alabama players. If we were in a conference, I might worry about the SEC, as an independent, I am happy to say that the sec is far and away the best conference in the country.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are the best conference just watching the conference win titles for 7 straight years grows old. I have to say I don't feel bad for the Alabama players at all, Georgia sure that was a fluke, Alabama had their kicker kicking past his max range and they knew Auburn had a player deep and didn't put anyone on the kicking team that could run a guy down.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone stick around to hear Jameis Winston's interview after the game? He sounded like Miss Teen USA talking about education.

The kid had good enough grades to get interest from Stanford , Notre Dame, Vanderbilt .According to rivals he was offered by all three . He's 20 he's from the south. Some people from the south speak like that and it's not a reflection on their intelligence. I guess you never heard Rocket Ismail speak when he was at ND heck even after and I guess senior in a Chicago High school Chris Zorich thinking the University of Notre Dame is " in Paris where the hunchback guy is" just comes across as a cute story when it's your guy.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid had good enough grades to get interest from Stanford , Notre Dame, Vanderbilt .According to rivals he was offered by all three . He's 20 he's from the south. Some people from the south speak like that and it's not a reflection on their intelligence. I guess you never heard Rocket Ismail speak when he was at ND heck even after and I guess senior in a Chicago High school Chris Zorich thinking the University of Notre Dame is " in Paris where the hunchback guy is" just comes across as a cute story when it's your guy.

SoCal, you probably won't believe this, but I wrote that post with a bet as to how quickly you would respond with an ND reference. I said it would be less than a day. You are nothing if not predictable. It's good to know that in this ever changing world there are some things you can still count on. Sometimes it's like espn all over.

Last edited by a moderator:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SoCal, you probably won't believe this, but I wrote that post with a bet as to how quickly you would respond with an ND reference. I said it would be less than a day. You are nothing if not predictable. It's good to know that in this ever changing world there are some things you can still count on. Sometimes it's like espn all over.

Good to know , that you knew I'd defend a kid you're bashing just because off how he spoke in an interview. Funny how your response is to post this about me instead. It wouldn't be because you've heard or read about how the kid was doing great school work in HS while working on two sports (good enough of a baseball player to make FSU think he would go to pro baseball). Trent Dillfer was quoted as saying he was the most intelligent QB prospect he's had at Elite 11 which I'm sure had many QBs who went or had offers to ND- Stanford .As for the ND references it can be chalked up to me showing hypocrisy and how do you show that? By pointing out players who you would have bashed if they weren't affiliated with ND.

Last edited by a moderator:

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know , that you knew I'd defend a kid you're bashing just because off how he spoke in an interview. Funny how your response is to post this about me instead. It wouldn't be because you've heard or read about how the kid was doing great school work in HS while working on two sports (good enough of a baseball player to make FSU think he would go to pro baseball). Trent Dillfer was quoted as saying he was the most intelligent QB prospect he's had at Elite 11 which I'm sure had many QBs who went or had offers to ND- Stanford .As for the ND references it can be chalked up to me showing hypocrisy and how do you show that? By pointing out players who you would have bashed if they weren't affiliated with ND.

Is this the same Trent Dilfer who still thinks Tim Tebow is going to be a starting QB in the NFL? I will offer each of these positions as evidence of how much Trent Dilfer knows. Next thing you know, Trent Dilfer will say that Monte Kiffin is a genius when it comes to coaching defense. Both college and pro.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs not to speak. It made FSU look bad. That is the difference between ND and FSU. We can't go after those types of kids.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do you come to this board?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Dillfer was quoted as saying he was the most intelligent QB prospect he's had at Elite 11
Next time try quoting someone credible. Just bc he has a ring and a job at espn doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next time try quoting someone credible. Just bc he has a ring and a job at espn doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about.

Yeah he doesn't;t know what he's talking about. Funny but you guys get all happy when a ND recruit is praised at Elite 11 but yeah he doesn't know what he's Talking about and he's the one evaluating . From the same fan base that says Tommy will make a great coach some day but a guy who actually reached the NFL who played for many years and started and won Super Bowl and who's worked with QBs since retiring isn't credible. LOL. Nice one.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the same Trent Dilfer who still thinks Tim Tebow is going to be a starting QB in the NFL? I will offer each of these positions as evidence of how much Trent Dilfer knows. Next thing you know, Trent Dilfer will say that Monte Kiffin is a genius when it comes to coaching defense. Both college and pro.

Lou thought ND would beat Alabama last year (your token ND reference) does that make him not credible from now on? Those are football projections. Dilfer (and others) have been speaking about his (Winstons) intelligence. Two different things. Tim Tebow might have been hard headed thinking he had the physical tools to be an NFL QB but that doesn't make him any less intelligent.