• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wow..does Jose suck

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
live you notice how bad he really is on D.....I was literally just watching him when I was there.....it was just Jose watch for me....

we went 8-2 with him but we were playing crap teams.....he's a dupester....he tricks you.....he sucks and we need lowry back in to start.....

he literally screws the entire defensive rotation up....

and derozan sucks everytime we play against a good team......even during the winning streak....it was our second unit that would destroy the other team....its happened today again.....down 12 or something....second unit comes in and kills it.....starting the second half...same thing...jose and starting unit gets killed.....second unit cant keep doing it.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
live you notice how bad he really is on D.....I was literally just watching him when I was there.....it was just Jose watch for me....

we went 8-2 with him but we were playing crap teams.....he's a dupester....he tricks you.....he sucks and we need lowry back in to start.....

he literally screws the entire defensive rotation up....

and derozan sucks everytime we play against a good team......even during the winning streak....it was our second unit that would destroy the other team....its happened today again.....down 12 or something....second unit comes in and kills it.....starting the second half...same thing...jose and starting unit gets killed.....second unit cant keep doing it.....

Pretty much the same observations as you, gill. Check out commentary and you'll find we all noticed the same things you did. Ps. Nice outfit today. The Superman cape was pimp.

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Pretty much the same observations as you, gill. Check out commentary and you'll find we all noticed the same things you did. Ps. Nice outfit today. The Superman cape was pimp.

my folks always watch the games when we go.....they didnt see us...no superman cape....

brown guy with an all red face.....i kind of want to get the tickets I hate right now...right behind the bench and just keep yelling my substitution pattern and how I cant stand jose.....right now I cant stand lowry either but still...to keep pushing jose as our future pg is a waste of time....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
my folks always watch the games when we go.....they didnt see us...no superman cape....

brown guy with an all red face.....i kind of want to get the tickets I hate right now...right behind the bench and just keep yelling my substitution pattern and how I cant stand jose.....right now I cant stand lowry either but still...to keep pushing jose as our future pg is a waste of time....

Two things for Lowry:

1) Attack the rim more, shoot from 3 less = increased efficiency; and
2) Whine less

These two things would automatically get him back to how he started the year and 100X better than Balderon.

I give Lowry credit though because when he came back from injury, he started getting more guys the ball than trying to do it all himself. He still has those tendencies, but way better than during our massive losing streak.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You guys know who doesn't suck though? I'll give you a hint. It's this guy

Bobby Brown Could Sign In NBA This Season
Jan 07, 2013 1:06 AM EST

Bobby Brown could become a free agent this season due to financial issues with his Italian club Montepaschi Siena, according to sources.

Brown has had a breakout season in Europe, causing several NBA teams to inquire about signing him as a backup point guard.

Brown scored 41 points in a single game this week and is averaging 21 points in Euroleague play.

During the 2008-2010 seasons, Brown played 113 NBA games during stops with Sacramento, Minnesota, the Los Angeles Clippers and New Orleans.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports

YES PLEASE

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Two things for Lowry:

1) Attack the rim more, shoot from 3 less = increased efficiency; and
2) Whine less

These two things would automatically get him back to how he started the year and 100X better than Balderon.

I give Lowry credit though because when he came back from injury, he started getting more guys the ball than trying to do it all himself. He still has those tendencies, but way better than during our massive losing streak.

i got no problem with lowry. He can whine, jack 3's, ball hog, gain weight, i don't care. Just get jose bung off the floor and keep on the bench, shedding