• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst season ever

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that does annoy me is when you make shit up. Tell me on here where Im talking out my ass? Did Jarntt correct you or did he not? Just specifically focus on this: WHERE WAS I TALKING OUT OF MY ASS? You keep hurling insult after insult but there is no basis for it. Tell me one direct sentence where Im talking out of my ass.
No one make up more shit than you do. Again you said I'm not worth it but here you are. Educated idiot fits you just right.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not as
edumacated as you are, but I believe the proper term here is "Jarntt and I".

I do hopes you speld gooder whiles ins tha classroom.

Exactly what I thought. Hurl more insults cause you're embarrassed. Most of us dont come here to practice our English... especially when we type on phones. Thats why I didnt say anything about:

1. Truth is your a troll. "You're"
2. Players blossom all the time but Bradford CANNOT stay healthy. CAN NOT
3. Please explain what the fuck a TE has to do with a INJURY prone QB. an INJURY

We all type quickly and don't check our English issues. Even you too...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one make up more shit than you do. Again you said I'm not worth it but here you are. Educated idiot fits you just right.

I said "ITS NOT WORTH IT". That means both of us, including me should stop. I never said you're not worth it.
I asked you to show me one post where I'm talking out my ass but you can't. FRAUD!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manster, its not worth going back on forth but obviously you didnt understand my post and proceeded to go to attack mode.

Now tell me how you get me saying "Manster is not worth it". Jeez dude... you're struggling.

No one make up more shit than you do. MAKES

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave me out of your bickering I finished Middle School a long time ago:rolleyes2:. My opinion on a topic certainly doesn't mean I'm right. And not sure why I see the need to say this, but for the record I wasn't the person that PM'd PE1 about your argument. I happen to like both of you posting here and happen to think you both make points that I agree with and disagree with from time to time. It's a message board, who agrees all the time???:suds:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave me out of your bickering I finished Middle School a long time ago:rolleyes2:. My opinion on a topic certainly doesn't mean I'm right. And not sure why I see the need to say this, but for the record I wasn't the person that PM'd PE1 about your argument. I happen to like both of you posting here and happen to think you both make points that I agree with and disagree with from time to time. It's a message board, who agrees all the time???:suds:
FtR, I didn't think you PM'd anyone on the subject, whenever you disagreed with me you told me so. As for IF a poster did in fact PM PE1 I really don't care. I sure there are a few posters who don't like me, but that's how life is, it's not a big deal.