• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Working on a comprimise to reinstate Ray, Clyde, AC & RV

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So things went to total shit today here, but I'm working on a compromise with Hammer to reinstate everyone who was banned including Ray.

I'm constructing a letter & working on getting it to them ASAP, and I'll update everyone as soon as I hear back. I'm hoping to put all this mess behind us & get back to watching the Niners kill it in round 2 of the draft tomorrow!

Stay tuned. I'll let you know regardless as soon as I hear anything.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
By the way, if anyone has imac's email address would you mind seeing if he wouldn't mind sending me an email so he can pass something along? He has my email address. I'm not on twitter or else I'd just use that avenue.

michaelwarner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. I went to bed and took a long last look at that thread. It's been deleted and Clyde and RV got banned?!

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep....my old butt dozed off of the couch and woke up to this. What happened?

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep....my old butt dozed off of the couch and woke up to this. What happened?

Basically, Sickness was able to convince Hammer to un-ban all of the recently banned forum members by posting a fight club clip.

Doobie i think deserves some credit for convincing Hammer as well. And that guy with the hot chick in the panties for an avatar too but i am not sure. Its all a little hazy could have been somebody else. :noidea:

Anyway, unless I am mistaken NinerSickness is the new board mod. Congrats Sickness :suds:

I dont really know any involved but i am very interested how this all plays out.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically, Sickness was able to convince Hammer to un-ban all of the recently banned forum members by posting a fight club clip.

Doobie i think deserves some credit for convincing Hammer as well. And that guy with the hot chick in the panties for an avatar too but i am not sure. Its all a little hazy could have been somebody else. :noidea:

Anyway, unless I am mistaken NinerSickness is the new board mod. Congrats Sickness :suds:

I dont really know any involved but i am very interested how this all plays out.

Hmmm. Interesting. With the thread gone, I assumed it was all a dream or I was Will Smith in I Am Legend, minus the German Shepherd. We shall see.....

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Wait, what happened to begin with? I wasn't following any thread that closely until we picked so I probably missed it. Why were people banned/threads deleted in the first place?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So things went to total shit today here, but I'm working on a compromise with Hammer to reinstate everyone who was banned including Ray.

I'm constructing a letter & working on getting it to them ASAP, and I'll update everyone as soon as I hear back. I'm hoping to put all this mess behind us & get back to watching the Niners kill it in round 2 of the draft tomorrow!

I'd love to see Ray come back; always liked him. I'd like Clyde to stay as well just not as a moderator. he cannot handle that position.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, if anyone has imac's email address would you mind seeing if he wouldn't mind sending me an email so he can pass something along? He has my email address. I'm not on twitter or else I'd just use that avenue.

Don't know his e-mail address but I bet he will answer your pm. He sent me one yesterday.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man the one night I go to bed early and you guys bring down the internet.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man the one night I go to bed early and you guys bring down the internet.

This went on all day. I simply answered the OP about where I thought those guys were because no one dared to respond and then all hell broke loose.

Both sides had good points but I think all in all some of the guys were a little tough on the site mods and the mods were not going to take what they felt like was undeserved criticism sitting down.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what happened to begin with? I wasn't following any thread that closely until we picked so I probably missed it. Why were people banned/threads deleted in the first place?

A thread asking where Ray, clyde, imac and pozz were at on draft day disseminated into something ugly and some people were banned. Hammer, the owner of SportsHoopla, agreed to an arrangement where if yesterday's stuff doesn't spill over to today, clyde, Ray, AC, RVnight, and possibly others, will only receive temp bans because Sickness offered to watch the board and convince former mods Ray & clyde to play ball without yesterday/the past being brought up again.

Yesterday got REALLY ugly, and it was thought best to delete/hide the aforementioned thread because it wasn't helping anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This went on all day. I simply answered the OP about where I thought those guys were because no one dared to respond and then all hell broke loose.

Both sides had good points but I think all in all some of the guys were a little tough on the site mods and the mods were not going to take what they felt like was undeserved criticism sitting down.

Really? I know Clyde was posting during the Draft and I thought Ray was as well.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey Sick,

I checked in late last night and saw that thread just got out of control. That is a very nice thing for you to do.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will those guys even wanna come back though?

Can't blame them if they don't. Hammer and whoever else it could have been seemed to be on a power trip last night. A bit unnecessary if you ask me.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sick if you can get the old gang back plus bingo I will forgive you for all your Kap craziness :suds:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if I can get reinstated...
Glad to hear Sick is a mod.
Good choice.