• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wonder What A Slave Might Think About This Asinine Statement

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice goal post move. He didn't deserve to have this crap start before he even set foot in office.

I don't think he's a typical Republican, but yes, he is being treated unfairly. The Dems haven't even given him a chance to see what he'd do. As soon as he won, they started with their "resist" bullshit.

Unemployment has been at record lows and the economy, for the most part, has been very good.

Does he deserve a lot of what he gets? Yes. But he doesn't deserve for the Dems to behave in a borderline treasonous way and his supporters don't deserve to be physically assaulted and kicked out of restaurants.
He absolutely did deserve this crap because of who he is. Many of us rightly didnt want our country led by such a buffoon. But as I said it's not the end of the world.

Also Obama had similar resistance from the other team. That's politics these days. The Reps opposed everything he did, good or bad.

Cracks me up how people don't see why Trump gets treated like he does. He started it. He always starts it.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the cash checking joint and liquor store closing early due to the holiday?
Lmfao!!!

Mutha Fuckers are gonna be Kate loading the ebt cards too!!!

********** Alert *********

Please do not get @ us.

This is a long running inside joke from our Fannation days.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit - what the hard right doesn't understand is that the wall is a waste of money - there are too many places where they can come in easily without the wall.

lol

TLF gonna TLF.

Only you could call building the wall a waste of money and then point out that there are too many places where people can easily come in without a wall.

The fact that there are places that folks can easily enter the country without a wall is the very reason we need a wall.

Any police officer will tell you that if a burglar really wants to break into your house, he's going to.

Do you leave your doors and windows unlocked when you leave your house? Do you have a gate around your property?

Or do you consider locks and gates a waste of time and money since a burglar can get in anyway?

Btw, the border patrol has said that there many places along the border where a wall actually would be very helpful. But hey, what do they know? They only deal with it every day.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bernie would've won, IMO, had he just offered to forgive student loans.

Idk how it would've worked, but he would've won.

But he also wasn't that anti-establishment. He wasn't an outsider.

He does deserve some pushback. But some of it is just ridiculous, including what TLF mentioned. The ones I mentioned during this thread (wall, syria, DACA) and things such as the tax changes.

I have a long list of issues I've taken with trump, including the bump stock bastardization of the 2nd amendment and the lack of disbanding the fed.

And yes, worst options ever. I'm against the 2 party system and tend to vote for a 3rd party just to try and get them funding.

And yes we've had far worse presidents, including Carter and Nixon...taking us off the gold standard was one of the worst moves in semi modern presidential history.
Disbanding the Fed? Dude no president is going to do that nor should they. I'm about as centrist as they come, so when left and right radicals say stuff like that I just laugh

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice goal post move. He didn't deserve to have this crap start before he even set foot in office.

I don't think he's a typical Republican, but yes, he is being treated unfairly. The Dems haven't even given him a chance to see what he'd do. As soon as he won, they started with their "resist" bullshit.

Unemployment has been at record lows and the economy, for the most part, has been very good.

Does he deserve a lot of what he gets? Yes. But he doesn't deserve for the Dems to behave in a borderline treasonous way and his supporters don't deserve to be physically assaulted and kicked out of restaurants.
But, doesn't that happen with every President?

Does he get Shit on?

Yes.

But, that's what happens when you elect a reality TV Star/ Business Man with no filter.

We are living in a different time.

Social Media makes this Presidential Term different than any other before.

So, He and his Twitter fingers absolutely brings this crap on himself.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, doesn't that happen with every President?

Does he get Shit on?

Yes.

But, that's what happens when you elect a reality TV Star/ Business Man with no filter.

We are living in a different time.

Tell us how you really feel about him... :D

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He absolutely did deserve this crap because of who he is. Many of us rightly didnt want our country led by such a buffoon.

So, before he ever took office he deserved it. I'm sorry, but that is absolute nonsense and that very attitude is the biggest part of what is causing the division in this country.

Also Obama had similar resistance from the other team. That's politics these days. The Reps opposed everything he did, good or bad.

Actually, that's not entirely true. Obama did receive some opposition, that happens to every President. But it wasn't even close to what Trump has received.

Cracks me up how people don't see why Trump gets treated like he does. He started it. He always starts it.

Aside from the childishness of "He started it" lol, he actually didn't. The left and Dems started before he was even in office. They started up when he first started campaigning.

I'm not even a Trump supporter. I didn't vote for him or Hillary. To me, it was like trying to decide what kind of bread I wanted my shit sandwich on.

My attitude towards Trump was the same as it would have been for Hillary and has been each election whether I voted for the winner or not.

Basically, when the person I don't vote for wins...I want them to do well enough to make me wish I had voted for them. When the person I did vote for wins...I want them to do well enough that I'm glad I voted for them.

Also, I noticed you don't address the physical attacks made against Trump supporters and them being kicked out of restaurants. I wonder why?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy New Year, My Friend!!!
b7090f7aafd788232d92acabbfc55c30.gif

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree and I've said before that I wish someone would take his damn phone away. lol

I also think that part of the problem is that he is the first President to use twitter.

To make a sports world comparison...Lebron was among the first athletes to really have a big presence on twitter and the first to try to stack his teams. He got roasted for it, including by me.

But now, a lot of what he got roasted for is becoming commonplace.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and I've said before that I wish someone would take his damn phone away. lol

I also think that part of the problem is that he is the first President to use twitter.

To make a sports world comparison...Lebron was among the first athletes to really have a big presence on twitter and the first to try to stack his teams. He got roasted for it, including by me.

But now, a lot of what he got roasted for is becoming commonplace.
Agree.

Obama used Twitter sparingly and it was obvious that he wasn't the one posting from that account some of the time.

This is all President Trump....lol

He has absolutely no fucks to give about censoring, nor softening, his view points...lol

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you are looking at it through your right-wing filter.

Perception is reality.

When there's nonsense like Hilary knows about being poor from Akron, when she's the same woman who said "can we move on to something that matters" (or something like that) after talking to a BLM member, and who is so out of touch with the blue collar that it cost her the election...it's pretty clear he's talking out his rectum.

When he tries to blame trump for Kaepernick's alternate reality bs.....when the numbers flat out don't support his claim...that's the same.

calling a billionaire who won the presidency a bum is just obnoxiously false.

It must be nice to be rich and be able to live in such a fantasy world.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, before he ever took office he deserved it. I'm sorry, but that is absolute nonsense and that very attitude is the biggest part of what is causing the division in this country.

Actually, that's not entirely true. Obama did receive some opposition, that happens to every President. But it wasn't even close to what Trump has received.

Aside from the childishness of "He started it" lol, he actually didn't. The left and Dems started before he was even in office. They started up when he first started campaigning.

I'm not even a Trump supporter. I didn't vote for him or Hillary. To me, it was like trying to decide what kind of bread I wanted my shit sandwich on.

My attitude towards Trump was the same as it would have been for Hillary and has been each election whether I voted for the winner or not.

Basically, when the person I don't vote for wins...I want them to do well enough to make me wish I had voted for them. When the person I did vote for wins...I want them to do well enough that I'm glad I voted for them.

Also, I noticed you don't address the physical attacks made against Trump supporters and them being kicked out of restaurants. I wonder why?
Trump is different, that's all. Different than Obama, different than any other president. So he's treated differently. Kind of obvious. It started during the campaign because he was a total asshole during the campaign. Why is it a surprise that he got pushback? Reminds me of Wyatt Earp in "Tombstone": "You called down the thunder, well now you've got it!"

And don't be a dick with the "I wonder why" bullshit. Of course no one should be assaulted over politics, or forced to leave a restaurant. I oppose that. Doesn't make Trump any less of a douchey buffoon who shouldn't be president.

But he is, and it's not that big a deal. Nothing in politics is.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol....

I was raised to respect the Position, even if you don't respect the person.

So, I try.

I'm not always successful.

Same. That's why I never immediately react in a negative way when someone I didn't vote for wins and why I don't get too excited when someone that I did vote for wins.

Taking that stance...I've found myself somewhat pleasantly surprised (Bill Clinton) and rather disappointed (the 2nd George Bush, especially his 2nd term).

To me, it's similar to bosses at work. I've had bosses that I've really liked and bosses that I couldn't stand. But I've always respected their position whether I liked them or not.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol....

I was raised to respect the Position, even if you don't respect the person.

So, I try.

I'm not always successful.
Since Trump doesn't respect the position, he is getting exactly the treatment he deserves