• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WLOCP

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gary danielson DESTROYING App state! Lol

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need Missou to lose this one but somehow beat the aggies. In order for a three way SEC East division tie to occur. Then the next tiebreaker is h2h against the next highest team in division and so on. Thankfully, Vanderbilt should be fourth or fifth or Florida one of them. We beat Vandy, Missouri beat Vandy. Georgia lost.

Otherwise we just need Georgia to lose to Auburn and it doesnt matter if Missouri loses either game. As long as they don't win out.

Bold: actually I think it would be the same scenario if Mizzou beat TENN, and then lost to aTm later (don't forget they also play Ole Miss).

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn's moment next week to show they belong. If they lose to Georgia, then they don't.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bold: actually I think it would be the same scenario if Mizzou beat TENN, and then lost to aTm later (don't forget they also play Ole Miss).

aTm is in the SEC West. The next tiebreaker after conference record is division record. Missouri wins that one in thi scenario.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

aTm is in the SEC West. The next tiebreaker after conference record is division record. Missouri wins that one in this scenario.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aTm is in the SEC West. The next tiebreaker after conference record is division record. Missouri wins that one in thi scenario.

Shit. I thought they went to BCS ratings in three-way ties, after h2h. So best thing that could happen would be for us to beat UF, UGA lose to Auburn, and Mizzou drop at least one more. If we could have only finished that damned game against U10, we could have locked it up in 2 weeks.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ And i don't think that Mizzou is going to beat aTm.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ffffuuuu.png

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the whole thread. I was there, and a win in this series is a win. But what a tough second half that was to watch. Now to some of your posts.

Richt isn't going anywhere. Who would you replace him with? How did replacing Fulmer work out for UT?

For those ripping UGa for not winning it all ... other than the 4 sec teams that won NCs the past 7 years, what team would toy rather have been? Seriously, look at their record. You might find a couple teams that have been more competitive, but they have all had their warts. As an avid Dawg fan is been a good time to be a Dawg, although frustrating.

Don't even try to figure out the East. Too much football to be played.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The player conduct in the 2nd half was unacceptable for both teams. I hope both coaching staffs get everyone's shit in line. We can't have meltdowns like that in the 2nd half and expect to win them all. I'm glad we got the W though.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Dawgs. You guys played well enough to win and deserved it. I’m just somewhat glad that my team decided to play some football in the second half and make a game of it. And I agree with Night’s comments about player conduct. Such stupid, stupid decisions that could have made a difference in the final score. Not saying that it would have, but that UF player who ripped off his helmet might have made a game changing decision. All he had to do was walk 3 yards to the sideline and do the same thing and we would have been in field goal range. But then again, our field goal kicker is suspect, so it probably didn’t matter.

Oh well, it was a fun one to watch!

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are my observations from the game now that I've rested up:

- As always, the WLOCP is a great time. Took my two boys to their first ... we had a great time.

- It's been a while since I've been in Jax, so if you've never gone to a game that has a 50/50 split in fans, you need to do so. It's a great experience.

- The Dawgs are a different team with Gurley in there, that's for sure.

- The Gator O is simply terrible. There is no excuse for that ... with their fertile recruiting grounds, the Gators should have a great O every year. But, the Gators O is so bad they made the Dawgs D look somewhat good ... and that is really saying something.

- Will Muschamp is coaching the team he thinks he has, not the team he has. Going for it on 4th at the end of the first half cost him the game.

- Dawg fans > Gator fans in Jax this year. Gator fans reminded me of Heat fans wanting to get back into the arena as their team mounted a come back. Seriously, the number of empty Gator seats after the first half was terrible.

- 3 in a row in Jax for the Dawgs. 4-7 last 7 years. The Gator recent dominance in this series is over!

- Please don't get rid of Muschamp ... he is 0-7 in Jax ... love him!