• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With Uncertainty Come Opportunity for the Pacers

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh... Is he coming to Golden state now? That's more news to me!

Some of you, really think that Giannis would "sell himself" to the "highest bidder"... Well, all one can do is laugh... You don't know Giannis nor you can understand his character... Giannis will end his career with the Bucks and will be a major share holder and "president of Basketball operations" after that... "The writing is on the wall"... mark my words!

Giannis already prepping for the move. He drafted Curry 1st on his all star squad. As you said he’s not interested in the money which is one of the biggest reasons why he would stay with the bucks. Writing is on the wall, he’s gonna have that Warrior logo on the front of his jersey soon.

Give me 14 reasons why you think Giannis would stay with the Bucks over the Warriors.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh... Is he coming to Golden state now? That's more news to me!

Some of you, really think that Giannis would "sell himself" to the "highest bidder"... Well, all one can do is laugh... You don't know Giannis nor you can understand his character... Giannis will end his career with the Bucks and will be a major share holder and "president of Basketball operations" after that... "The writing is on the wall"... mark my words!

If he wins a championship in MIL in the next couple years he could very well stay in MIL for a very long time but if he doesn't...I wouldn't be surprised if he moves on. Players want to win now and even if he is happy in MIL and not winning...there are opportunities out. We will wait and see but no reason to predict the future bc we have seen players we thought would be on one team their entire career pick another team.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For this quote, I threw away all part I liked and am only quoting on the last, but totally insane part...

Do you really think that Giannis would ever leave the unparalleled support he has find in MIL, the state of the art training facilities (him being "workaholic"), the ability to contend for more, the unparalleled (marketing) promotion he has enjoyed in MIL and come to ...Indiana?

Short answer - No.

You're new, so I'll give you a pass. Bottom line is that it's become all too easy to get the Lakers fans riled up about a superstar leaving for a different destination besides their own.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wins a championship in MIL in the next couple years he could very well stay in MIL for a very long time but if he doesn't...I wouldn't be surprised if he moves on. Players want to win now and even if he is happy in MIL and not winning...there are opportunities out. We will wait and see but no reason to predict the future bc we have seen players we thought would be on one team their entire career pick another team.
Short answer - No.

You're new, so I'll give you a pass. Bottom line is that it's become all too easy to get the Lakers fans riled up about a superstar leaving for a different destination besides their own.

OK... Although I don't approve!

Anyway, do you happen to know how Victor's health is progressing? Additionally what is the rumor in Indy about Bojan's future? Are they willing to "pay big" and renew him? Or... What do they expect to cost as to keep him?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK... Although I don't approve!

Anyway, do you happen to know how Victor's health is progressing? Additionally what is the rumor in Indy about Bojan's future? Are they willing to "pay big" and renew him? Or... What do they expect to cost as to keep him?

Vic's injury is going to linger into next season one way or another, and no I have not heard much on Bojan. Just that our GM has acknowledged that he will receive plenty of interest this summer...

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vic's injury is going to linger into next season one way or another, and no I have not heard much on Bojan. Just that our GM has acknowledged that he will receive plenty of interest this summer...

I happen to know that The Bucks are highly eyeing at Bojan, but I also know that Indy is eyeing on Khris...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may never leave Milwaukee. However, if players decide to leave a team/city like Milwaukee, it's almost always to a bigger market, not a parallel move to Indiana.

If the NY teams do in fact sell out this summer, they won't have the cap space in 2021. Chicago might, but they'll need to prove they have a competent management team these next two years...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NY teams do in fact sell out this summer, they won't have the cap space in 2021. Chicago might, but they'll need to prove they have a competent management team these next two years...

I don't think he's going anywhere unless something goes really sour in Milwaukee.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still curious about the Oladipo to the Bucks thing he threw out there