• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wishing

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That some of the Posters from the past were here to enjoy this win and give their opinion about it

:gaah:

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is health is the key for this team (well, pretty much any team). The top guys on this team are as good as anybody in the league. Dez is a top 3 receiver and when he is double covered Terrance Williams is a more than adequate 2nd option. Witten still has hands, Murray is a stud, the O line is just unreal right now. If Romo can hold up mentally and physically the offense is lights out.

The D isn't as terrible as most anticipated. An injury or 2 could change that but I like having Spencer back. If Lawrence can comeback and contribute it goes a long way. McClain has done about as well as anybody could have anticipated. Secondary is really the biggest weakness on this team and I don't think it has nearly as much to do with getting pressure on the QB as in past years. I think guys are just making dumb plays and getting beat when they have no business getting beat.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is health is the key for this team (well, pretty much any team). The top guys on this team are as good as anybody in the league. Dez is a top 3 receiver and when he is double covered Terrance Williams is a more than adequate 2nd option. Witten still has hands, Murray is a stud, the O line is just unreal right now. If Romo can hold up mentally and physically the offense is lights out.

The D isn't as terrible as most anticipated. An injury or 2 could change that but I like having Spencer back. If Lawrence can comeback and contribute it goes a long way. McClain has done about as well as anybody could have anticipated. Secondary is really the biggest weakness on this team and I don't think it has nearly as much to do with getting pressure on the QB as in past years. I think guys are just making dumb plays and getting beat when they have no business getting beat.

The running game is helping all area's for the Cowboys. The D is fresh and able to fly around. Romo is playing pitch and catch off play action. Fun to watch

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That some of the Posters from the past were here to enjoy this win and give their opinion about it

:gaah:

I know how you feel, I use to be on the old CBS thread boards. Miss all the old guys, and not just Dallas fans. A few of them did come to this board, but haven't seen most of them.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did posts 2 and 3 get in this thread. They have nothing to do with the OP.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Wish they were here to enjoy it with us. I know Pday would be happy with the coaches game planning- he always harped on that. Twist would be talking about how well Carter has played thus far and have plenty of support with that. Jarntt did a fly by last week. Dont know whats up there. Huge win - we know they are happy at least

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Wish they were here to enjoy it with us. I know Pday would be happy with the coaches game planning- he always harped on that. Twist would be talking about how well Carter has played thus far and have plenty of support with that. Jarntt did a fly by last week. Dont know whats up there. Huge win - we know they are happy at least

So what happened to Pday, Twist, and Jarntt? I don't post a bunch during the offseason because there's always too much bickering.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a noticeable handful of names that were here have left, or post very rarely. I wonder if most of them went to the same alternative board?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what happened to Pday, Twist, and Jarntt? I don't post a bunch during the offseason because there's always too much bickering.

Seems like a noticeable handful of names that were here have left, or post very rarely. I wonder if most of them went to the same alternative board?

Twist and PDay were banned. Jarntt just not post much at the moment.i think he's pissed off about the recent questionable bannings and has just decided to stay away. I think he'll come back it the board picks up. At least I hope he does.

nutz6977

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed its kinda quiet around here especially with the team exceeding expectations

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I'm sick and tired of the bullshit lies Twist is putting on the pickem board. I just addressed it there, and the comment was deleted. So I'll put it here, and that will be the end:

1) I don't know who is deleting the posts there but it isn't me. Mine was up for a second, and then gone.
2) Twist is 100%, flat out lying, about his PM's. he claims he could prove that I told him to go after posters except that "my PM's were gutted". Bullshit. I can't see PM's but I can see inbox stats. He has 98 PM's sitting in his account. Unless he wants people to believe that someone went through and picked individual PM's out, his story just doesn't add up.
3) Twist is lying about his claim I told him to go after posters. I can't even think of a PM I sent that could be misconstrued into that. Most of you have recieved a PM from me at some point, and every single one of them is asking you to drop something or back off. I would never intentionally tell someone to get after another poster, especially if that person were already on the radar for bullying other posters.

I really regret that I have to even address this topic, but the crap that Twist is saying about me and the other posters here is exactly why he had to go. Apparently he sees things in posts that aren't really there. I realize that some are upset that long time posters aren't here anymore, but I'm not going to sit here and let someone bully people, threaten to fight them, or belittle each and every comment they make because of shit that happened years ago. That sort of childish "can't let shit go" mentality is stupid and I'm not going to put up with it. This is a damn message board to say what we are thinking and feeling, and that means that sometimes we put our hearts on our sleeves. No one needs some keyboard-warrior criticizing everyone else for having a different opinion, and then holding that opinion over them for the rest of their lives.

I've said my peace. I'm not going to let him or anyone else run me off of the Cowboys Pickem, but I will try not to read any of that crap he is putting up there anymore. if anyone wants to believe what Twist is saying, that's your problem and not mine.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist and PDay were banned. Jarntt just not post much at the moment.i think he's pissed off about the recent questionable bannings and has just decided to stay away. I think he'll come back it the board picks up. At least I hope he does.

Thanks for the update Manster, and Jarntt was spotted today posting in the Seattle Cowboy pick thread. I liked Pday and Twist, hate to see them gone. PDay would tell you how it was whether you liked it or not, guess that's what I liked about him. Hope they're allowed to come back some day.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I'm sick and tired of the bullshit lies Twist is putting on the pickem board. I just addressed it there, and the comment was deleted. So I'll put it here, and that will be the end:

1) I don't know who is deleting the posts there but it isn't me. Mine was up for a second, and then gone.
2) Twist is 100%, flat out lying, about his PM's. he claims he could prove that I told him to go after posters except that "my PM's were gutted". Bullshit. I can't see PM's but I can see inbox stats. He has 98 PM's sitting in his account. Unless he wants people to believe that someone went through and picked individual PM's out, his story just doesn't add up.
3) Twist is lying about his claim I told him to go after posters. I can't even think of a PM I sent that could be misconstrued into that. Most of you have recieved a PM from me at some point, and every single one of them is asking you to drop something or back off. I would never intentionally tell someone to get after another poster, especially if that person were already on the radar for bullying other posters.

I really regret that I have to even address this topic, but the crap that Twist is saying about me and the other posters here is exactly why he had to go. Apparently he sees things in posts that aren't really there. I realize that some are upset that long time posters aren't here anymore, but I'm not going to sit here and let someone bully people, threaten to fight them, or belittle each and every comment they make because of shit that happened years ago. That sort of childish "can't let shit go" mentality is stupid and I'm not going to put up with it. This is a damn message board to say what we are thinking and feeling, and that means that sometimes we put our hearts on our sleeves. No one needs some keyboard-warrior criticizing everyone else for having a different opinion, and then holding that opinion over them for the rest of their lives.

I've said my peace. I'm not going to let him or anyone else run me off of the Cowboys Pickem, but I will try not to read any of that crap he is putting up there anymore. if anyone wants to believe what Twist is saying, that's your problem and not mine.

I wasn't here so don't really know what was going on, but isn't there some way you too can work out your differences? I have noticed this board has really gone to shit without PDay and Twist.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't here so don't really know what was going on, but isn't there some way you too can work out your differences? I have noticed this board has really gone to shit without PDay and Twist.

It wasn't my differences, though. Twist was asked repeatedly to stop going after posters for just posting. His reaction to being banned is a perfect example, making up lies and flying off the handle.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about PDay? Is the candy bar man on a 30 day ban? Worse?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't my differences, though. Twist was asked repeatedly to stop going after posters for just posting. His reaction to being banned is a perfect example, making up lies and flying off the handle.

I thought Twist was a good poster, but if you let him back in simply for that reason, you might as well roll without Mods, because they will be toothless, and the Hoop will become Disney. I think the only way that it might work is if someone who had been permbanned were contrite and willing to come back under a 30 or 60 day probation in which they could be banned again without a warning for the first instance, as they already know why they were banned. I would say that, in fairness to all posters, the only people that should be able to ban a Cowboys fan on the Cowboys board should be Ford or Hammer. Anything that goes on away from the Cowboys board should be fair game for any Mod. Just my opinion

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on the way Twist has behaved, he maybe doesn't deserve to be brought back, even though I personally want him back. If Twist can't be brought back, can PDay at least be brought back? I really miss him.