• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wisconsin

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a tough team to figure out. That is all.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Wisconsin!

Led Michigan the entire game. 21-5 now. They just had short stretch of not very good basketball that's all. They will be tournament bound no doubt.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit man.. Biggest enigma in CBB..

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scary team to play in march I'm thinking, they should go far, probably end up a 4 seed.

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They play solid defense and EVERYONE can shoot. Scary team to match up with in March because they can shut down just about anyone.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the two big men are players and definitely controlled the game today. Wisconsin will do just fine in the Big10 and the NCAA.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a solid 3 seed right now. And probably closer to the 2 line than the 4 line. Resume is still very, very good.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're an interesting team. I think when we have guys completely engaged and ready to play basketball we can play with and compete with anyone in the country. Sam Dekker is as talented as anyone in the B1G. This is a really tough conference, and I think the issues that we ran into stem from that as well as not having guys be completely engaged in the games. A 3 seed would be ideal for this basketball team, maybe if we win the conference tournament we could sneak up to a 2 seed.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a tough team to figure out. That is all.

Like I predicted on week 3, their style used to be conducive of being successful in the Big-10 but not in the tournament. Now, it's the exact opposite like Michigan of last season. However, Bo's lack of in game coaching ability will be a blight in this teams success in the tourney (meaning they will have to mainly win on talent which should carry them into the elite 8).

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've beaten 5 teams in the top 15 but have a couple embarrassing L's. They have one of the most impressive road wins in the NCAA currently.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win out= 1
Win Big ten Title and Tournament= 1 seed
Win just Title or just Big Tournament=1-2 seed
No Title or Tournament win but only 3 more L's max= 3 seed
lose 4+ more games and no Title or Tournament= 4 seed

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their football team was somewhat similar, sort of an enigma.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Wisconsin!

Led Michigan the entire game. 21-5 now. They just had short stretch of not very good basketball that's all. They will be tournament bound no doubt.

Their players weren't aggressive in driving and settling on O and on D they wouldn't play team D and clog the paint enabling easy drives and offensive rebounds for the opponent. They've adjusted slightly but still require drastic improvements if they desire to win the Title or even make the Final four.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've beaten 5 teams in the top 15 but have a couple embarrassing L's. They have one of the most impressive road wins in the NCAA currently.

The same team you wouldn't give Zona props for?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same team you wouldn't give Zona props for?

you must take consideration of timing and the entire game. Zona was controlled by Michigan for majority of the game and won in the last minute of the game and this was during a stretch when Michigan looked average. Now, Michigan has been playing like the elite team people predicted they would be and Wisconsin absolutely dominated them for nearly the entire game. In this perspective UW deserves substantially more credit for this road W than Zona did. How's Marquette doing? I've been out of the loop for a few weeks with starting a new job and relocating to Seattle (Worst traffic of alltime at the Seachickens parade but seen RW3 which was all that mattered).

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you must take consideration of timing and the entire game. Zona was controlled by Michigan for majority of the game and won in the last minute of the game and this was during a stretch when Michigan looked average. Now, Michigan has been playing like the elite team people predicted they would be and Wisconsin absolutely dominated them for nearly the entire game. In this perspective UW deserves substantially more credit for this road W than Zona did. How's Marquette doing? I've been out of the loop for a few weeks with starting a new job and relocating to Seattle (Worst traffic of alltime at the Seachickens parade but seen RW3 which was all that mattered).

I was just asking because either way I think it's a good win. It's impressive controlling the whole game no doubt(and withstanding there 1 run) but it is also impressive being able to fight and claw the whole way and take control late. Great win either way. I don't agree with the timing though, Michigan did get hot(but now people are talking about them sliding?) I've always thought they were a quality team even said when they had 4 losses people would be nuts to write them of a top 4 finish. I don't think they are the best in the Big10 like they have been for most of the conference so far, but they also weren't as bad the record vs Zona showed. Just think it was a great win for both teams at both times.

Marquette is still in a uphill battle but have won their last 3 to get into the bubble convo and 3rd place tie in conference. If they beat Creighton on Wednesday(going to be really tough) I actually put them at better than 50/50 odds to squeeze into the dance. We'll see though, its been a rare down year with the vander deflection but it's nice to see them still fighting.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just asking because either way I think it's a good win. It's impressive controlling the whole game no doubt(and withstanding there 1 run) but it is also impressive being able to fight and claw the whole way and take control late. Great win either way. I don't agree with the timing though, Michigan did get hot(but now people are talking about them sliding?) I've always thought they were a quality team even said when they had 4 losses people would be nuts to write them of a top 4 finish. I don't think they are the best in the Big10 like they have been for most of the conference so far, but they also weren't as bad the record vs Zona showed. Just think it was a great win for both teams at both times.

Marquette is still in a uphill battle but have won their last 3 to get into the bubble convo and 3rd place tie in conference. If they beat Creighton on Wednesday(going to be really tough) I actually put them at better than 50/50 odds to squeeze into the dance. We'll see though, its been a rare down year with the vander deflection but it's nice to see them still fighting.

I agree with you that Marquette is still hanging in there. It's a uphill climb and a big if to beat Creighton but stranger things have happened. They have improved but i't going to be difficult. Let's hope they get the W on Wednesday. :agree: