• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wisconsin vs. Kentucky

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking kameron. Told Sean Miller he was committing to us and then switched, literally, the day he announced.

That's not as bad as our 4/5 star recruit actually joining the Badgers for and then changing his mind just before the season to join Iowa.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by alleyoops, you mean "caught the ball when it was above the rim heading downwards," then yes, they got five alleyoops. According to the rulebook, those "alleyoops" are actually "basket interference."

If that's your best argument for why we deserved to lose, it's pretty fucking laughable. I wasn't even going to go there because KY fucking earned it, but that is what it is.

If your biggest argument about how we didn't deserve it is a "travel" on Trae, it shows how desperate you are. Look at :46 in this video. His left foot is stationary the whole time. It's really not close to a travel. Your one handpicked example of a Wisconsin edge is "blatantly" wrong. The fact that you had 40 minutes to come up with a BS call and that is your pick tells us all you need to know about those "blatant" calls we benefitted from.

Kentucky played great for 40 minutes. Props to them. So did we. And it sucks to lose, but I have compete faith in our guys for next year.

Like your Michigan buddies who told me two weeks ago that Bo would ever make a Final Four, you'll probably be nowhere to be found. Such is the life of a pathetic troll.

you're really going to try to claim that Jackson didn't travel on that 3? Aren't you the one who asked if I knew anything about basketball? Yikes

Just so you know, we are all watching these games on HD TVs. That was a travel 99 times out of 100. You got away with the one time

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you think Illinois feels about Alexander? :laugh3:

Believe me i'm not that mad, considering we got the top JUCO transfer in the country after Kameron made that choice. In terms of immediate impact, Kadeem Allen will be more ready to play next year and next year is our best shot to win it all for the next few years.

But I promise you, even though Alexander played all those Illini fans, John Groce knew he wasn't getting the kid well before that news conference. Kam Chatman told sean miller he was coming, so it's a little different

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by alleyoops, you mean "caught the ball when it was above the rim heading downwards," then yes, they got five alleyoops. According to the rulebook, those "alleyoops" are actually "basket interference."

If that's your best argument for why we deserved to lose, it's pretty fucking laughable. I wasn't even going to go there because KY fucking earned it, but that is what it is.

If your biggest argument about how we didn't deserve it is a "travel" on Trae, it shows how desperate you are. Look at :46 in this video. His left foot is stationary the whole time. It's really not close to a travel. Your one handpicked example of a Wisconsin edge is "blatantly" wrong. The fact that you had 40 minutes to come up with a BS call and that is your pick tells us all you need to know about those "blatant" calls we benefitted from.

Kentucky played great for 40 minutes. Props to them. So did we. And it sucks to lose, but I have compete faith in our guys for next year.

Like your Michigan buddies who told me two weeks ago that Bo would ever make a Final Four, you'll probably be nowhere to be found. Such is the life of a pathetic troll.

Either you are blind or you don't know what a travel is. He lifts his left foot up so obviously. Also, it is not basket interference if it is a pass and the ball doesn't hit the rim. And my point on that was to show that Kentucky had even easier looks vs Wisconsin than they did against Michigan.

I am gonna stop talking now. I literally think you are gonna have a meltdown and do something in real life (not this board) that you are gonna regret.

Take care bud.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not as bad as our 4/5 star recruit actually joining the Badgers for and then changing his mind just before the season to join Iowa.

well of course not. at the moment Sean Miller is recruiting on the same level as everyone but coach Cal so one missed SF won't hurt nearly as bad as whatever that situation for you guys would be.

what player are you referring to, anyway?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Trae's foot leaves the fucking ground, then give me a screen shot. I'll be fucking waiting. I've seen the replay at least 50 times now. His heel is moving, but his toes are stationary as they can be. It's not an "obvious" travel, because it isn't really a travel at all.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Trae's foot leaves the fucking ground, then give me a screen shot. I'll be fucking waiting. I've seen the replay at least 50 times now. His heel is moving, but his toes are stationary as they can be. It's not an "obvious" travel, because it isn't really a travel at all.

please, i want to be on whatever drugs you are on right now. Because you are hallucinating REALLY BAD (which actually is really awesome) if you still believe that.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either you are blind or you don't know what a travel is. He lifts his left foot up so obviously. Also, it is not basket interference if it is a pass and the ball doesn't hit the rim. And my point on that was to show that Kentucky had even easier looks vs Wisconsin than they did against Michigan.

So you can throw a "pass" (at least two of them were actual shots, but I'll follow you arguendo) and have a player dunk it in, even if it would be goaltending for the defense? Because nearly every source says the most straightfoward definition of basket interference is when one:

(a) touches the ball or any part of the basket while the ball is within the imaginary cylinder that exists above the rim

That's what several of their alleyoops were. It's a tough call to make in a game, so I hold no ill-will, but you have the audacity to fucking misstate rules which are easily available from tons of sources all over the internet. At least with the Trae call, you can at least pretend you don't see his toes staying stationary. This is just fucking pathetic.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want one person in the history of the world to post a video or some sort of proof of an alleyoop being called for offensive goaltending when the ball was above the rim on the way down.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want one person in the history of the world to post a video or some sort of proof of an alleyoop being called for offensive goaltending when the ball was above the rim on the way down.

Wow, that took me fucking forever (oh wait, it didn't).

Last edited by a moderator:

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow, that took me fucking forever (oh wait, it didn't).

I KNEW KNEW KNEW you were gonna post this video. Here is the fucking difference. That was a fucking shot by Bellineli where the ball actually was 1 inch off the cylinder when Noah touched it. Not even fucking close to an alleyoop. They even have an article on that by the writer asking why that is never called on alleyoops! Because they don't call it on alleyoops!

Last edited by a moderator:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

seriously? If me calling a Kentucky win on these boards this week wasn't enough, did the 91-3 score not trigger any red flags that made you think, hmm, maybe this guy is joking.....

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you are admitting it is basket interference but it is tough to call? But somehow it is some offense to God when they don't call a travel on Traevon when he clearly didn't move his toes?

Is it really that hard to admit that we played well? Again, you just admitted the only defensive weakness you can point out was actually an offensive foul but somehow we still played poorly? In what fucking world? Maybe Kentucky shot atypically well. Maybe we did as well. It's amazing that after 40 minutes of that great offensive basketball, your thought is to compare it negatively to a Michigan game which was 1/10th as good.

You want to troll so fucking bad that you can't even enjoy greatness. Keep it up. I'm sure Russell Wilson is gonna be a complete flop too, amirite?

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you are admitting it is basket interference but it is tough to call? But somehow it is some offense to God when they don't call a travel on Traevon when he clearly didn't move his toes?

Is it really that hard to admit that we played well? Again, you just admitted the only defensive weakness you can point out was actually an offensive foul but somehow we still played poorly? In what fucking world? Maybe Kentucky shot atypically well. Maybe we did as well. It's amazing that after 40 minutes of that great offensive basketball, your thought is to compare it negatively to a Michigan game which was 1/10th as good.

You want to troll so fucking bad that you can't even enjoy greatness. Keep it up. I'm sure Russell Wilson is gonna be a complete flop too, amirite?

you're right, he didn't move his toes. HE FULL ON TOOK AN EXTRA JUMP STOP

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NC State's own Russell Wilson?

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read my post on page 22 that says Wisconsin played really well. Kentucky was simply better.

Love how you arbitrary said that the Michigan game was 1/10th as good. I guess I can say the Wichita State vs Kentucky game was 100 times as good as any other game ever in the history of sports since there is no way anyone can ever prove against that because it is an opinion.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're right, he didn't move his toes. HE FULL ON TOOK AN EXTRA JUMP STOP

Maybe they didn't show it on the Badgers cast on truTV. But on TNT, they showed it on the Kentucky cast at closeup and it was so blatant. He literally jumped twice. I wish I could find a clip of this for him but damn nothing. Just the live highlight that is 50 feet away from him.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, show me any screen shot which shows Traevon's left foot off the ground. I'm not sure what you mean by an extra jump stop. You can jump stop as long as you don't move your pivot foot. And plain as day, his left foot is stationary. If I'm wrong, show me a fucking screen shot where it's off the ground. It's not that fucking hard.