• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Winners tonight: Minnesota and Charlotte

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't know if he is a lead dog or not. He was never in a position in Chicago to be the lead dog. He is now, so we will see how it plays out.

There are plenty of players who hadn't been lead dogs earlier in their careers, who ended up doing just fine as lead dogs later on.

Butler should have been lead dog after Rose left. Hes been their best player since after all.

The Chicago front office screwed their entire team up anyways. So its not entirely Butler's fault of course. They were close to going up 3-1 on the Cavs before the Gasol injury and then like morons they let Thibs go for a clueless coach and let Rose go and Gasol took off. Now they are in the pickle they are in.

There was no need to make drastic changes. They just needed to bring 1-2 more key guys in. Im sure Rondo takes off now too. Hes not gonna want sit around on that sinking ship with a front office that can't make a good decision to save their life. And they didn't even get anything for Butler. Shows how clueless they are.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't be a contender in my opinion.

It really depends on what your definition of "contender" is. Do I think they'll compete for a title next year? No. Do I think they'll be a factor in the Eastern Conference playoffs? Yes.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butler's going to be good on Minnesota. Him, Towns and Wiggins is going to be a great trio in the NBA.