• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson Practiced Today...

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to non-political, non-infighting, football subject matter:

Any news on Wilson and his performance from practice today? Was he more, less, the same mobility as yesterday? Any specific news on the subject?

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to non-political, non-infighting, football subject matter:

Any news on Wilson and his performance from practice today? Was he more, less, the same mobility as yesterday? Any specific news on the subject?

Sounds like his ankle continues to get better and he still says he'll be ready to go on Sunday. This article on mynorthwest goes into more detail on how his recovery has been going.

Seahawks' Russell Wilson says he'll be 'ready to roll' Sunday vs Rams

The article mentions, as expected, and as an article from John Clayton talked about, the likelihood of offensive adjustments being made to protect Wilson's ankle like we saw after he hurt it last week (taking snaps out of the shotgun formation, few/no designed rollouts, quick passes from the pocket [which might be a good idea against this defensive line anyway], etc.). He probably won't be setting any career highs in pass attempts this week, even if he stays in shotgun formation for most of the day. I wouldn't be surprised if they taped it up again and/or had him wear a shoe with ankle support either.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the spread is up to 6.5 now that RW has more or less a clean bill of health and definitely will play. If it weren't for being the Rams, I would feel confident in a 2 TD win in this game with the way LA looked last week. I know we didn't look "great" ourselves, but the talent difference between these 2 teams is substantial. The REAL Seahawks need to show up vs the Rams sooner or later.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt say anything about passes, however wilson did have a career high attempts. I did question making wilson drop back on a bad ankle, which directly led to a turnover.

Thats a legit criticism, even bevell nut huggers should be able to acknowledge that.
It is not legit criticism because of your contempt for Mr Bevell. Since you can only see the bad your view has no validity.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me started on Bevell ... I'm a known Bevell hater ... I actually missed the game because I'm on a cruise ship in Alaska, now in Canada so I'm getting reception ... I'm just happy as heck we won, sounds like Wilson made some clutch plays late ... Rams game worries me but DAM their offense looks really bad, our D should take care of business, but the Rams always seem to play us tough ... I almost had a heart attack when someone told me Russ got hurt, hopefully nothing serious ... Go Hawks!!

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boogie..... you clearly are not drinking enough on your cruise if you can post such lucid reply...
I expect you to remedy this situation IMMEDIATELY.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering if it's wise to hold RW out of practice this week to get his ankle healed up a bit more. Let him go through the end of the week walk through and be ready for SF.