• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will this be the year a PAC South team finally wins the PAC-12?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give the Husky boy a break....they come out of the cellar about every 20 years or so to see the daylight of a winning record, and then scurry back to the bottom to hibernate for another couple of decades.
Remember that one time USC won a PAC-12 championship game? Me neither.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is a thread for Washington fans to swing from Oregon's and Stanford's dicks?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that one time USC won a PAC-12 championship game? Me neither.

You sound like a Clipper fan boasting to a Laker fan about recent Pacific conference banners. Oregon has a few recent PAC 12 titles. You really think I care about that or are somehow envious of them? Hell no. They couldn't finish. You guys woke up and had one year that was decent, season since like forever. USC is about National Championships and at least finishing strong. You guys got ranked lower after your big game than a team who didn't make the playoffs. And you're trying to brag about that.lol.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC gas a great history no doubt ... but they have yet to win a PAC-12 title in football. The PAC South is more of a gymnastics, swimming and hockey division these days.

Bullhshit!!!! Can't be!!!! They ended the season ranked higher than UW, that makes them the de-facto champs right???

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullhshit!!!! Can't be!!!! They ended the season ranked higher than UW, that makes them the de-facto champs right???

I just can't somehow feel bad or slighted after winning the Rose Bowl and ending up top three ranked in the nation. Some Husky fans or maybe just AG need to learn to appreciate their season without trying to compare themselves to USCs season. You guys winning the PAC title really doesn't mean anything to Trojan fans other than at least Oregon didn't win it. Despite the early loses Most would say USC had a better season or at least comparable than the Huskys so not understanding AG need to keep making these threads to downplay USCs season.

Last edited:

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't somehow feel bad or slighted after winning the Rose Bowl and ending up top three ranked in the nation. Some Husky fans or maybe just AG need to learn to appreciate their season without trying to compare themselves to USCs season. You guys winning the PAC title really doesn't mean anything to Trojan fans other than at least Oregon didn't win it.
You didn't get slighted. In fact, the exact opposite of slighted. The fact that USC ended the season #3, proves the OP. I mean, the ROse Bowl was a incredible game to watch, but you beat Penn st., at home, by 3.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't get slighted. In fact, the exact opposite of slighted. The fact that USC ended the season #3, proves the OP. I mean, the ROse Bowl was a incredible game to watch, but you beat Penn st., at home, by 3.

Penn state who finished ranked #5. USC beat the PAC winner Washington and Colorado the Pac south winner and Penn State who won the BG10 and beat Ohio State. Both were super hot at the end of the year and they had a shootout. It's about winning the game no matter where it's at. USC beat Washington at Washington, so you talking about USC beat Penn State at home makes your loss to USC look worse.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn state who finished ranked #5. USC beat the PAC winner Washington and Colorado the Pac south winner and Penn State who won the BG10 and beat Ohio State. Both were super hot at the end of the year and they had a shootout. It's about winning the game no matter where it's at. USC beat Washington at Washington, so you talking about USC beat Penn State at home makes your loss to USC look worse.
I never said UW's loss looked good. A 3 loss team @ #3 in the nation might be the new norm. I remember when I thought it was weird when a 12 loss team made the NCAA tournament. Teams are playing more and more games, so more losses will happen. Won't stop me from slinging a little shit though :suds:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good old left coast feud. Must be the off season!

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please stop with the PAC North arrogance... I really don't want the root for USC to curb stomp the conference for years to come. It's probably going to happen anyway...
not arrogance. just fact

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have to say, the fact USC and Washington are back on top of the Pac makes my Heart Warm...
well I mean Washington was on top this year. USC was tied for third with WSU

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I mean Washington was on top this year. USC was tied for third with WSU

FYI , USC finished the highest ranked team in the PAC. They beat the winner of the BG10 ( along with the PAC champ and the south champ) who wasn't in the playoffs so that shows you how much these conference championships are worth these days.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI , USC finished the highest ranked team in the PAC. They beat the winner of the BG10 ( along with the PAC champ and the south champ) who wasn't in the playoffs so that shows you how much these conference championships are worth these days.
UW 8-1 in conference title game win
Colorado 8-1 in conference title game loss

WSU and USC 7-2.
like I said, tied for 3rd

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW 8-1 in conference title game win
Colorado 8-1 in conference title game loss

WSU and USC 7-2.
like I said, tied for 3rd

And what good did it do Colorado and Washington state? USC finished ranked #3 in the nation. What good did winning the BG10 do Penn State? You want to say WSU and Colorado finished higher than USC in the conference standings thats cool have at it . But in the whole picture it means squat. It's how you end up being ranked. USC got picked to go to the Rose Bowl didn't they?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what good did it do Colorado and Washington state? USC finished ranked #3 in the nation. What good did winning the BG10 do Penn State? You want to say WSU and Colorado finished higher than USC in the conference standings thats cool have at it . But in the whole picture it means squat. It's how you end up being ranked. USC got picked to go to the Rose Bowl didn't they?
doesn't change the fact that UW finished on top of the conference and USC was simply near it but tied for 3rd in the conference.