• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will there be a market for our Dline

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweat, Payne, Ionman, and Settle. Should be a market for all of these guys. Hopefully one is dealt this week.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditching our strength at the LOS would be foolish

The real issue is you guys thought winning the division would pay some huge tangible dividend when in fact it went to a young teams head and now they are prima donnas

The thing we can build on is our LOS , the foundation of a winning team

Trading them so we can get dyamy browns doesn’t make sense to me . How many bates’ do we need ? Because that is what you will get

And tell me who is paying payne ionman and settle 20 mill a piece? ( not settle ) I say keep them and use them

And how about that 40 mil per Montez and chase were supposed to get you cap alarmists ? They have 5 sacks combined after running their mouths about breaking records

Turns out the guy deserving the 20 mil is the guy you wanted out the door the most in Allen

How about some patience ? How about we let guys develop before we give a knee jerk reaction to every damn thing ?

Last off season there wasn’t enough room in your mouths sucking on all that JDR and RR manhood

Now after 9 weeks you get lock jaw ?

How about we just realize we overhyped a bottom 3rd team and a qb with little history and we werent nearly as close as you thought

You were warned about a tougher schedule but instead you believed we were on the rise ( again ) and wouldn’t listen to “ we are rebuilding “

RR told you it would take time to change the culture here in DC and in typical toxic fan way you don’t have the patience to let the things that have to be done get done

Well the expansion team is coming same colors or not ( we should be USC fans because of colors ) and it will be the same dysfunctional out house it has been except we will have younger turds in the toilet

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The real issue is you guys thought winning the division would pay some huge tangible dividend when in fact it went to a young teams head and now they are prima donnas

Trading them so we can get dyamy browns doesn’t make sense to me . How many bates’ do we need ? Because that is what you will get

And tell me who is paying payne ionman and settle 20 mill a piece? ( not settle ) I say keep them and use them

And how about that 40 mil per Montez and chase were supposed to get you cap alarmists ? They have 5 sacks combined after running their mouths about breaking records

Turns out the guy deserving the 20 mil is the guy you wanted out the door the most in Allen

How about some patience ? How about we let guys develop before we give a knee jerk reaction to every damn thing ?

Last off season there wasn’t enough room in your mouths sucking on all that JDR and RR manhood

How about we just realize we overhyped a bottom 3rd team and a qb with little history and we werent nearly as close as you thought

You were warned about a tougher schedule but instead you believed we were on the rise ( again ) and wouldn’t listen to “ we are rebuilding “

RR told you it would take time to change the culture here in DC and in typical toxic fan way you don’t have the patience to let the things that have to be done get done

Well the expansion team is coming same colors or not ( we should be USC fans because of colors ) and it will be the same dysfunctional out house it has been except we will have younger turds in the toilet
WTF are you talking about? You spout this sh*t every year like its rocket science when in fact, its the same old thing every year Danny boy has been in charge. Nothing has changed. This fan base has been patient for over 20 years of his existence, its time to get this f*ck out of here.

This team will improve once it has a competent QB leading them. Until then, it will be much of the same and you can keep telling everyone how stupid they are for believing in their team and rooting for better than what has been given. I"m pretty certain most posters here understand what this team is and what it will take to get this team moving in the right direction. I'm sure most fans will stay and support that movement. For those stating the change in name mean expansion and new team, well, see ya and don't come back!

HTTR FOREVER!!!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you talking about? You spout this sh*t every year like its rocket science when in fact, its the same old thing every year Danny boy has been in charge. Nothing has changed. This fan base has been patient for over 20 years of his existence, its time to get this f*ck out of here.

This team will improve once it has a competent QB leading them. Until then, it will be much of the same and you can keep telling everyone how stupid they are for believing in their team and rooting for better than what has been given. I"m pretty certain most posters here understand what this team is and what it will take to get this team moving in the right direction. I'm sure most fans will stay and support that movement. For those stating the change in name mean expansion and new team, well, see ya and don't come back!

HTTR FOREVER!!!
Seriously. Lol

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not trading one of the DT's are really foolish. By signing Allen long term you really have too now.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red = Redskins
Hogs for Oline

Washington Redhogs is not a expansion

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At 2-6 adding someone will not help

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HTTR FOREVER!!!
And every year none of you are patient

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there is no market this year

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant believe no one offered. I guess Settle is gone next year.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw one report saying Settle for a fifth rounder. I don't remember where i saw that.

I don't know if I would do that deal, frankly. He's probably more effective as a rotational DL than what the skins could hope to draft in the fifth round next year.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See if Settle bites at a 3 yr extension worth 21M. If he doesn't, move on since he is likely the least important piece to resign. Great depth but he has been unable to unseat anyone named Allen, Payne or Ioanidis. Who knows, he may want to stick around.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See if Settle bites at a 3 yr extension worth 21M. If he doesn't, move on since he is likely the least important piece to resign. Great depth but he has been unable to unseat anyone named Allen, Payne or Ioanidis. Who knows, he may want to stick around.
You understand that if settle leaves and ionman leaves ( or Payne ) your d/ line isn’t the force it once was and whom do we get that makes this all worth it

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You understand that if settle leaves and ionman leaves ( or Payne ) your d/ line isn’t the force it once was and whom do we get that makes this all worth it
Speaking specifically to Settle and yes, if Ionman leaves it's 2/4 effective as it was.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard for a culture to change when the rottenest piece of shit sits at the head of the table.