• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will the Committee remember Bama beat FSU with Francois??

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like FSU will lose 4 or 5 games now. I hope the committee remembers we beat them with Deondre Francois.
I don't think Bama much needs to worry about it...

Ottermatic

You Otter Pay Attention
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an undefeated team, Bama goes in as the #1 seed
As a 1 loss conference champion, Bama goes in as some seed.
As a 2 or more loss non-conference champion, Bama doesn't make it in no matter what.

Only way this could matter is if Bama is either a 1-loss non-conference champion (which probably means a loss to Georgia in the SEC Championship game) or a 2-loss conference champion (extremely unlikely)

In those cases, whether Bama gets in has a lot more to do with the resumes of other potential playoff contenders than it does with whether FSU is considered a great team.

It could become a storyline though. If, for instance, Alabama loses to Mississippi State and Auburn, and LSU and Florida State both finish the year unranked, it would be a major storyline going into the Conference Championship / Playoff Selection that Bama hadn't beaten a team that is ranked at that point.

I don't think that will happen, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is a gump trying to get sympathy from the rest of the college football board? Fuck you guys. :pound:

Is there anyone more insecure than a bama fan?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does it really matter who FSU's QB is with that OL though?

This is what I was going to post...did Francois make that much of a difference? He got KTFO because his O-line is crappy and he's got a glass jaw.