• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

will Ranger staal

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
:10:
AV is a genius and hasnt even coached a Ranger game!

I'll make you a better one if you want to set it as your avatar.

I agree that AV will be a vast improvement on Torts, always nice when your locker room isn't planning a mutiny against the coach.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stealth, I'll try to do some editing this weekend and make you a nice Torts/GOAT pic, but I think I've found a goat that looks more like Torts,

Goat-L3-shake1-sm-186x279.jpg

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stealth, this is one I call "The Ovenchicken"

Screen Shot 2013-09-05 at 10.34.15 PM.jpg

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stealth, after looking at your avatar I decided that's pretty funny, so I decided to just do a little touch up work and add a little more detail to it,

I give you, the new & improved GOAT,

Screen Shot 2013-09-06 at 8.26.21 AM.jpg

feel free to set it as your new avatar if you think this one better

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first one

I like the first one better, the photo shows both eyes and has a true sense of "I really f-ed up" to it

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AV

I dont think he discontinues it all together but Lundys GAA probably is going up.

I disagree, the defense was tired of blocking shots being under AV the D will be skating more to win races to the puck instead letting blocked shot rebounds direct back to their opponents for more opportunities

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the first one better, the photo shows both eyes and has a true sense of "I really f-ed up" to it

That's cool stealth, but in real picture, the GOAT covers his right eye,

120515.01.jpg

Up to you tho. Just glad you're happy with 1 of the pics :suds: :pizza:

Farmer_Ted

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Tavares has been named the 14th team captain in Islanders history.
usatsi_7258870_110579513_lowres.jpg
“The list of captains throughout the Islanders past is impressive,” GM Garth Snow said. “I’m proud to add a new member to that extraordinary group … Ladies and gentlemen, it’s is my honor to name the 14th captain in Islanders history: John Tavares.”
Tavares said he was honored to be named captain.
“To represent my teammates, coaches, management and the incredible fans that support this historic franchise is something that I take seriously,” he said. “My experiences over the past four seasons have prepared me for this responsibility and I look forward to the challenge of leading the Islanders each season as we contend for the Stanley Cup.”
Snow remarked how “perfect” Tavares is to be named captain.
“John has developed into an elite player in this league and become the leader of our franchise both on and off the ice,” Snow said in a statement. “He consistently represents our organization with class and respect.”
“There’s a misconception about the Isles. A lot of that is changing,” the new captain said.
Tavares will turn 23 on September 20.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tavares is a bad ass wish we had him, he should have the C

True a superstar like Tavares could help
The Rangers tremendously. I like Rick Nash but I also think he's overrated. I think Derek Stepan has the potential to develop into that superstar scorer the Rangers need. Guys like Nash & Richards take up most of the money but the strength of the Rangers are guys like Stepan, Hagelin, Kreider, Miller, etc.. I expect them all to be better off & have a better chance of living up to their potential with Goatorella gone.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doob

now the Islander core dynamic changes with Tavares.

Back to the Rangers...what you said prior is true but the backup goaltending (issue) if there is one) bugs the hell out of me. biron needs replaced. I see there is possibly tim thomas and Johan Hedberg any thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did you start talking about Tavares. .... As far as shot blocking goes I mean that they will purposely give up there body if the opportunity comes. But unlike Torts they wont just set up in the Zone and wait for the shot to come to block it.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now the Islander core dynamic changes with Tavares.

Back to the Rangers...what you said prior is true but the backup goaltending (issue) if there is one) bugs the hell out of me. biron needs replaced. I see there is possibly tim thomas and Johan Hedberg any thoughts

I wouldn't go with Tim Thomas. Although I have a great deal of respect for Tim Thomas as a goalie, that man has too much of an ego. I don't think he would be cool with playing a backup role for very long. Sooner or later he'll start speaking his mind and disrupt chemistry in the locker room.

I would probably go with Johan Hedberg. He's always been a solid backup, will assume his role as a backup like a pro, and he should give some solid relief to Lundqvist when called upon.