• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Pronger be ready?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The boys have to rally and will themselves a win tonight! Sabres don't stand a fucking chance Flyers will be going to the net with their sticks down making sure to to finish off those passes in the paint. Go Flyers!!!!!!!!!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont understand why pronger just gets let off the hook for being an idiot and trying to take shots before his hand was healed.. he woulda been back 3 weeks ago if he hadn't been an idiot

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont understand why pronger just gets let off the hook for being an idiot and trying to take shots before his hand was healed.. he woulda been back 3 weeks ago if he hadn't been an idiot

Exactly what I have been thinking over last week. He was out there 2 days after surgery. IDIOT!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Exactly what I have been thinking over last week. He was out there 2 days after surgery. IDIOT!

Pronger crossed in front of my car earlier this morning walking up Walnut Street. I was going to ask him the same thing, but well, he's 6'6" and he's Chris Fucking Pronger. I rolled down my window and manage to yell something like, "Good luck in the playoffs, Chris."

Good playoff omen, I guess.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't know, BUT he's been in the league a long time and should know his body pretty well at this point. I'm sure he was just eager to play. It sucks but I'm not mad at him either. I'm sure management wanted him back asap as well.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...and if he didn't try to get back out there, you'd be complaining that he isn't dedicated enough. :L

lol I hear ya man, but....your hate is clouding your judgement. Kinda like mine is for ********. :)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wait....

******** has been fucking terrible.

Never mind. ;)

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would like to see Pronger in game 3. All who's with me say AYE!

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because telling Chris Pronger he did something wrong is a good way to end up :rip: He's the goddamn Chuck Norris of Philadelphia.

I would like to see Pronger in game 3. All who's with me say AYE!

AYE!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and if he didn't try to get back out there, you'd be complaining that he isn't dedicated enough. :L

lol I hear ya man, but....your hate is clouding your judgement. Kinda like mine is for ********. :)

i probably would complain.. but seriously, a broken hand doesn't take 6 weeks, just like your first concussion doesn't take 5 months

^oh yes, just compared pronger to he who must not be named.

come on awaz I know you want to AYE! too >=]

i thought about it.. its clearly been too long since he's had the opportunity to fuck things up :)

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really hoping for game 3 and I bet he'd play if they lost yesterday but since they won its looking like game 4....ah well better than nothin I guess.

I think the Flyers simply have too much offense for the sabres the D just has to tighten up a little this can be done without Pronger in the lineup easier with him of course and it would be nice if the PP could do anything even 10% would be better than what's been happening!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm hearing Pronger may play on Friday night! Even at 50% that would be a shot in the teams arm and that's not a slight against Syvret as he's done ok but he's such a leader on the ice.....can't wait! Go Flyers!!!!!!!

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm hearing Pronger may play on Friday night! Even at 50% that would be a shot in the teams arm and that's not a slight against Syvret as he's done ok but he's such a leader on the ice.....can't wait! Go Flyers!!!!!!!

Supposedly he will play tomorrow but in a limited capacity (no power play).

PhillyFate48

Pimp by blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Flyers miss Prong's but when it comes back to Philly we can win both games without him so he can heal a lil longer!

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah i am torn on this, ofcourse i want him to play BUT are we at that point yet? i think the series should be 3-1 but i don't want to risk losing him for next series to play 5 min tonight.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo played so damn dirty that I want some PAIN to be dropped on them tonight!!! Pronger is the perfect guy for that. I can't wait to see some poor Sabres getting the shit cross-checked out of them!!!!!!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo played so damn dirty that I want some PAIN to be dropped on them tonight!!! Pronger is the perfect guy for that. I can't wait to see some poor Sabres getting the shit cross-checked out of them!!!!!!

if he's not gunna play on the PP cause he doesn't want to shoot, i'm guessing he's not going to be very physical.. personally i dont see any reason for him to play if he's not going to play on the PP or hit people.. kinda pointless IMO