• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will LeBron Play Tomorrow?

Will LeBron Play Tomorrow

• Yes. Of course. Top seed on the line.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No. Rest is most important. Seed doesnt matter.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Totally up to Lue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No chance. Afraid the Heat will beat his ass again.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That teams been a HELL OF ALOT better then yours for the last 41 games, even with the injuries of late.
maybe you can write a letter to Silver and tell them to count only the 2nd half of the season....or to get extra credit for a win streak. lol.....i dont think you will like the result though.

dont worry- im sure there will be plenty of 2nd tier prospects left at the back end of the lotto after all the elite prospects are taken. dont you worry! bahahaha

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing before they win 16.
Doesn't matter at what point it happens.

If you recall the Heat had won B2B, then lost to a Spurs team that was fantastic.
Was that good enough for LeDouche?
No way.

You think THIS Cavs roster is?
They're maxed out already forever.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe you can write a letter to Silver and tell them to count only the 2nd half of the season....or to get extra credit for a win streak. lol.....i dont think you will like the result though.

dont worry- im sure there will be plenty of 2nd tier prospects left at the back end of the lotto after all the elite prospects are taken. dont you worry! bahahaha

Don't need to write anything.
Maybe you should try comprehending what took place.
A team with a bunch of new players and a ton of injuries finally got pretty healthy and figured out how to play together.
Thats sports.

Whats the Cavs excuse for sucking for so long now?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need to write anything.
Maybe you should try comprehending what took place.
A team with a bunch of new players and a ton of injuries finally got pretty healthy and figured out how to play together.
Thats sports.

Whats the Cavs excuse for sucking for so long now?
you mean the defending champion cleveland cavaliers that are at worst guaranteed a 2 seed?

please do not compare them to the plebeian heat. lol. cmon dude.....get real now. i think you need to focus your energy on getting enough outside help to be #8 in the East.

As is- if you lose out- the best your gonna do is what? 12th or 13th in the lotto? lol.

honestly- this couldnt of worked outb etter.....heat playing for their playoff lives on the outside lookin in for the 8 seed and AT BEST getting the 12th slot (prob 14th- or last) in the lotto. Honestly if I were a GM you couldnt pick a worse spot to be in. Not good enough to be a legit playoff team in the East. Not bad enough to have a significant chance at a franchise changer in a draft thats loaded at the top. Honestly- this couldnt have worked out better.

I wonder if 3-4 years from now- a Philly team with Monk putting up 20 a game is gonna sa- DAMN - i wish we couldve won 12 more games 3 years ago!!! it would have meant a world of difference! hahaha.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean the defending champion cleveland cavaliers that are at worst guaranteed a 2 seed?

please do not compare them to the plebeian heat. lol. cmon dude.....get real now. i think you need to focus your energy on getting enough outside help to be #8 in the East.

As is- if you lose out- the best your gonna do is what? 12th or 13th in the lotto? lol.

honestly- this couldnt of worked outb etter.....heat playing for their playoff lives on the outside lookin in for the 8 seed and AT BEST getting the 12th slot (prob 14th- or last) in the lotto. Honestly if I were a GM you couldnt pick a worse spot to be in. Not good enough to be a legit playoff team in the East. Not bad enough to have a significant chance at a franchise changer in a draft thats loaded at the top. Honestly- this couldnt have worked out better.

I wonder if 3-4 years from now- a Philly team with Monk putting up 20 a game is gonna sa- DAMN - i wish we couldve won 12 more games 3 years ago!!! it would have meant a world of difference! hahaha.

When you get eliminated this playoff season, you can compare it to anything you want.
James doesn't play for EC championships.
If you aren't good enough and can't get good enough, the shit will hit the fan REAL QUICK.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you get eliminated this playoff season, you can compare it to anything you want.
James doesn't play for EC championships.
If you aren't good enough and can't get good enough, the shit will hit the fan REAL QUICK.
dude. you are gonna have to at some point deal with the fact that you are gonna see LeBron James in a Cleveland Cavaliers jersey winning tons of games for a long time to come. I know you dont like it- and you try and act like its not true all the time--- but at some point you are gonna have to move on from the butt-hurt and accept it. It is what it is bro.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude. you are gonna have to at some point deal with the fact that you are gonna see LeBron James in a Cleveland Cavaliers jersey winning tons of games for a long time to come. I know you dont like it- and you try and act like its not true all the time--- but at some point you are gonna have to move on from the butt-hurt and accept it. It is what it is bro.

If they win another championship, he's not going anywhere.
Any time a season ends without 16 W's, anything is in play with him.
He doesn't have that many runs left in him.
What happened to all the rest that Kyrie and Love were going to allow him?
He's carried them more this season then he EVER did with Wade/Bosh.

#fact

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No Heat fans that I know what James and or Wade back here.
Its more fun WITHOUT.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are here saying the Cavs have been better the last 41?
Ok :crazy:

Pretty sure we met 3 times during the 41.
Remind us how those went.

Who cares?

Wanna know the funniest thing...dwade put the final nail in the heats coffin...I bet he is laughing his ass off

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares?

Wanna know the funniest thing...dwade put the final nail in the heats coffin...I bet he is laughing his ass off

Did he?
He scored a whopping 7 points.
He hates the Bulls.
He hates the decision he made.
They're better without him.
That's when they started winning.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he?
He scored a whopping 7 points.
He hates the Bulls.
He hates the decision he made.
They're better without him.
That's when they started winning.

Sure he does kiddo

The heat are run by morons, not good enough to make the Leastern conference and not bad enough to get a good draft pick lol

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure he does kiddo

The heat are run by morons, not good enough to make the Leastern conference and not bad enough to get a good draft pick lol

@trojanfan12

My nomination for dumbest post of the day, week, and month so far.

Now, @lebron23james , if you can get LeBrons dick out of your throat, tell us how the Cavs have done for the last 15 years in the Leastern conference without James on the roster.
Kyrie without James is worth as much as a flat globe.

Isn't it the worst cumulative record in the NBA?

So, are you going to accept the proposed bets or continue to be a giant pussy?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares?

:lol:

rather ironic. I am sure Wade felt good sticking it to Pat like that.....lol.

Mirotic shooting over 40% from 3 for the last 6 weeks of the season certainly makes them a lot different team as well. Having that kind of stretch 4 is big.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure he does kiddo

not only that- but if they simply want to bring back the SAME exact team they will have to use up practically all of Bosh's cap space to sign Waiters and Johnson. There is no upside to that team.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12

My nomination for dumbest post of the day, week, and month so far.

Sure he does kiddo

Congratulations to lebron23james the first winner of the Wiggyruss stupidest post of the day that wasn't Wiggyruss. :clap:

See boys and girls, if one works hard enough at it...dreams really can come true.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only that- but if they simply want to bring back the SAME exact team they will have to use up practically all of Bosh's cap space to sign Waiters and Johnson. There is no upside to that team.

You have NO CLUE what the upside of this team is or would be.
Based on what we saw for the last 41 games, it seems pretty good to me.
Let's see how the summer plays out, but there is no reason for me to think that the same roster, healthy wouldn't win 50-55 games.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Assuming the Cavs don't win 16 playoff games, pleased explain their upside?
It's pretty much only downhill.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming the Cavs don't win 16 playoff games, pleased explain their upside?
It's pretty much only downhill.
they have LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love and the owner with the biggest wallet in the league and a great GM- and a whole slew of solid role players signed up for the long term. LOL....Cavs are gonna be REALLY freaking good for a long time to come- dont you worry about that.

not too mention their best competition will most likely lose a significant part of their bench due to cap restrictions.