• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will LeBron Play Tomorrow?

Will LeBron Play Tomorrow

• Yes. Of course. Top seed on the line.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No. Rest is most important. Seed doesnt matter.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Totally up to Lue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No chance. Afraid the Heat will beat his ass again.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say NO.
Afraid that Heat will kick his ass again.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really sad that we have to ask this.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat will win either way, so he's probably better off resting.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs recalled Kay Felder from the D-League.

McMenamin seems to think that means the Cavs are resting tonight and giving up on the 1 seed.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs recalled Kay Felder from the D-League.

McMenamin seems to think that means the Cavs are resting tonight and giving up on the 1 seed.

i wish they would have done that all along. I mean- after that game in Boston the other day i thought it was apparent they can whoop up on Boston. I siid then i wish they wouldve just shut irving and lebron down and amybe played them 1 game.

They will still have home court against Toronto- who when healthy is their biggest competition in the East--- I think the PJ Tucker move was a great move- he brings attitude and toughness. I think that was the biggest underated move of the trade deadline

however- i highly doubt it matters anyway- i dont see any of these series going 7 and thats the only time it matters.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's seems like it should be an easy answer and that Lebron, Kyrie and Love should be sitting the next 2 games. After all, it's not as if Lebron led teams haven't shown they can win on the road in the playoffs.

On the other hand, I honestly can't remember ever seeing a defending champ go into the playoffs playing worse and looking more out of sync than the Cavs right now.

So, the question is, do they rest guys and hope they can use the first round of the playoffs to get back in sync? Or do they play their guys hoping to get in sync and playing better going into the playoffs?

They probably should have shut their big 3 down after the win over the Celtics when it looked like they were back on track.

The smart move is probably to just rest their guys and trust their ability to get themselves back in sync in the 1st round, rather than risk losing one of their big 3 to injury.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to play, Celtics are tied with them for home court. Cavs won't want to lose that spot.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I don't care about the being the number one seed. I am going to take the game off to rest. 82 games is a lot of games," said Michael Jordan, never.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Vardon... Love, Kyrie, and LeBron will sit out.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's seems like it should be an easy answer and that Lebron, Kyrie and Love should be sitting the next 2 games. After all, it's not as if Lebron led teams haven't shown they can win on the road in the playoffs.

On the other hand, I honestly can't remember ever seeing a defending champ go into the playoffs playing worse and looking more out of sync than the Cavs right now.

So, the question is, do they rest guys and hope they can use the first round of the playoffs to get back in sync? Or do they play their guys hoping to get in sync and playing better going into the playoffs?

They probably should have shut their big 3 down after the win over the Celtics when it looked like they were back on track.

The smart move is probably to just rest their guys and trust their ability to get themselves back in sync in the 1st round, rather than risk losing one of their big 3 to injury.
yah i agree- losing that fucking game to the Hawks 2nd team was just "stupid"

but being rested and healthy is much more important than having home court for a hypothetical game 7 that i dont even think is likely to be needed.

although---- i know people have said that the Wiz are a bigger threat- but i think the biggest threat is Toronto- they have the experience- 2 scorers in DeRozan and Lowry- and added 2 defensive pieces and Carroll is healthy....they can throw some bodies at LeBron now- something they oculdnt do in the passed.