• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Lebron Ever Win a LEGIT Ring

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quitting in the middle of a game and leaving during the off season aren't quite the same thing. The Cavs lost 3 starters and a ton of depth on their bench of the year Lebron left, so don't act like he's the only reason they tanked the next season.
If James quit and knew he was leaving Cleveland, then why put forth the effort in the very next game to put up 27-19-10?

Jordan quit "in his prime" while having a chance at a 4peat. Who does THAT???

About the guys lost and holdovers the next season:(2010-2011)

34yr old Big Z who played one more season in Miami then retired

37yr old Shaq who only started 53 games due to injury and retired after the following season.

Delonte West who played in 60 games (started 3) for the Cavs in the 09 season avg. almost 9pts coming off the bench. Left the following season and has played in 68 games since leaving Cleveland. DNP last season cause nobody wanted the head case.

Mo Williams traded after 36 games cause he sucked, shooting 38% in those 36 games. Hasn't stayed healthy since leaving.

Varejao missed a lot of time due to injury after avg. 9pts and 9 boards in 31 games before his injury the following season.

Then you have the great 34yr old SG that was Anthony Parker avg. 7pts while shooting 43% in 09-10. The following season logging basically the same minutes and more FGA.... avg. 8pts while shooting 40%. Yeah that's what you want from your starting SG.... :rolleyes2:

34yr old Jamison who only played in 25 games for the Cavs in the 09 season. Best player on the Cavs for the 2010 season. That says a lot right there.

So.....the Cavs lost aging players and a head case. While trading a mediocre SG who can't get a starting job in the NBA since leaving or stay healthy.

They might have won more than 19 games that next season if Mo and Andy were there, but still wouldn't have mattered. they were destined to be a lottery team after James left.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling: "you're an internet bully, tough guy" :bawling:.....Don't worry Dij, I'm not going to steal your lunch money. Maybe the problem is on your end? Maybe you just needs grow a sac, Chico! I'm pretty sure I was on CBS in 2008, but I could be wrong. Being on there had nothing to do with James going to Miami. It had to do with not knowing the CBS boards existed.

Yes, trying to become a 2 sport star like Sanders and Jackson = " Jordan failed miserably"

What movie did you see before? The one where a guy avg. 20-5-5 his rookie year and his averages have slightly gone up after 10yrs? Or you talking about how a guy hits 30 more HR's than he did the previous season with only one more AB? Like I said before, your NBA MLB PED comparison is DUMB! You know it, that's why you never answered my questions on a couple troll threads you started a while back.

Where did I say Mo Williams is underrated in that link? He's an avg. player who can't stay healthy. When he left Cleveland, he became a bench player.

I highly doubt Gilbert and Cavs fans are pinning their hopes on James returning.

At least you admit that said that Green had what it took to be the next James. It's just that you were horribly mistaken. Plus why would I and others say Jeff Green would never leave the Thunder??? He was traded to Boston, didn't sign as a FA.

If I wanted to listen to real basketball fans, I sure as hell wouldn't tune into what you have to say.

Dude, how can you not know how long you've been a member at CBS? It was listed below your avatar on each of your posts. Unless, of course, you got banned multiple times and forgot when you actually started, which wouldn't be a surprise, but I think you're well aware of when you started becoming a frequent resident of the NBA Board...

If you think an NBA/MLB PED comparison is dumb, then why do you waste so many posts and paragraphs defending you're opinion namely from sman and myself?

I have, in fact, answered all your questions regarding steroid use in basketball, yet you're only response is "look at the stats", as if one's individual stats is the only indicator in determining whether or not a player is juiced. Fucking idiot.

You're a troll and a coward and you know it.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rolleyes2: ......DUMB lies again

I and many others have seen this movie before...it's called "Dij ruined, part 100"

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doors,

You can call me whatever you want but don't you ever call me a liar.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are done for a while. Gave all there picks to the suns. Have no cap space because of Kobe, Nash and Pau Gasol.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are done for a while. Gave all there picks to the suns. Have no cap space because of Kobe, Nash and Pau Gasol.

Yes but if Kobe comes back at full strength the Lakers still have the best player in hoops.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL sman, what an account. Respect bro, no way I could gimmick a 3 page troll thread.