• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Holgorsen give Marcus Simms the Da'Shawn Hand treatment?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you come in here all childish calling names but yet not butthurt?

No one tagged you in here. This is an entirely different thread. An you apparently haven't dropped it.
I didnt post the first salvo to show I hadnt dropped it, you did. Last I checked, the threads are free to read and post in. Sadly you cannot see that it was you who hasnt let it go, just unable to read what you posted first I guess. I had let it go, you drug it around the block again.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt post the first salvo to show I hadnt dropped it, you did. Last I checked, the threads are free to read and post in. Sadly you cannot see that it was you who hasnt let it go, just unable to read what you posted first I guess. I had let it go, you drug it around the block again.

You responded to it. You continue to respond. Sure these threads are free to read and post in. But spare us the bs how you let it go but continue to bring it up.

I didn't tag you or ask you to come in. You did that all on your own. Own up to that. Agree to disagree

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You responded to it. You continue to respond. Sure these threads are free to read and post in. But spare us the bs how you let it go but continue to bring it up.

I didn't tag you or ask you to come in. You did that all on your own. Own up to that. Agree to disagree
I already agreed to disagree, you changed venues and carried on the same topic using the same comments. Again, let it drop.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of insecure, watch these dipshits trying to go hurry up on 4th down while Derek Barnett celebrates breaking Reggie Whites sack record:L
The Husker fans that I encountered seemed pretty cool. Saw several big, overall wearing drunk bubbas...kinda reminded me of SEC fans. :mullet:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish, but ya have to play the cards your dealt.

One of my best friends was a WVU grad...he played rugby there; he introduced me to the fine art of couch burning, I like that a lot better than any shit that goes on at Missouri.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already agreed to disagree, you changed venues and carried on the same topic using the same comments. Again, let it drop.

Different thread, same premise. Of course I agree to disagree. But again, I didn't tag you in this. I didn't aSK you to come in here. You did that all on your own.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my best friends was a WVU grad...he played rugby there; he introduced me to the fine art of couch burning, I like that a lot better than any shit that goes on at Missouri.

We had two couches ready to go right before that unthinkable Pitt game. I think they are still on that porch 10 years later.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Husker fans that I encountered seemed pretty cool. Saw several big, overall wearing drunk bubbas...kinda reminded me of SEC fans. :mullet:
They were good folks. This is just interwebz shit slinging.

Also I was talking about the Nebraska coaching staff.

Last edited:

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were good folks. This is just interwebz shit slinging.

Also I was talking about the Nebraska coaching staff.

If only there was some way the Tennessee team could have stopped the clock to celebrate.
Maybe some way to have the refs stop time so Tennessee could take some time out to enjoy the moment.

Honestly, I don't even remember that play. I may have had a bit too much to drink by then. What was that, the first quarter?
:suds:

Reactions: 006