• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Holgorsen give Marcus Simms the Da'Shawn Hand treatment?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An you called me butthurt. :dhd:

f11a3af721bd8c73f7e0561834fbce417e782eeb006bf777a367d3acb25a1dbd.jpg

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you continuing to whine like a little twat makes you a ittle twat. That rgument died, you decided to reignite it. Let it go and move on. we agreed to disagree, dont be the bitch we all know you to be an keep harping on it.

so you admit your logic makes anyone look like a little twat. No one tagged you in this thread, bo. You can leave if you don't like it. You are a bitch regardless.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you admit your logic makes anyone look like a little twat. No one tagged you in this thread, bo. You can leave if you don't like it. You are a bitch regardless.
I can leave when I get ready, pussyboy. Whatcha gonna do otherwise, pussyboy? Dont like the way a coach disciplines, right someone who gives a fuck, otherwise whine like a twat on the internet.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can leave when I get ready, pussyboy. Whatcha gonna do otherwise, pussyboy? Dont like the way a coach disciplines, right someone who gives a fuck, otherwise whine like a twat on the internet.

Hahahahaha your so butthurt right now it's hilarious.

Please continue to look like the absolute imbecile you are North Carolina bo. Again, no one tagged you or asked for your opinion.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahaha your so butthurt right now it's hilarious.

Please continue to look like the absolute imbecile you are North Carolina bo. Again, no one tagged you or asked for your opinion.
Nice name, you think that up on your own? Ever been to NC? buncha yankees mixed in with southern folks wishing thsy had kept driving. They call people from WV one tankers because thats all they could afford to drive as far an NC, where they got jobs in the food service industry.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice name, you think that up on your own? Ever been to NC? buncha yankees mixed in with southern folks wishing thsy had kept driving. They call people from WV one tankers because thats all they could afford to drive as far an NC, where they got jobs in the food service industry.

Well I'm not from WV so thanks for that. Ohh North Carolina is nice I've been there several times. But stop acting as if rural Carolina is anything different from rural WV.

An your still butthurt because of that flawed logic.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm not from WV so thanks for that. Ohh North Carolina is nice I've been there several times. But stop acting as if rural Carolina is anything different from rural WV.

An your still butthurt because of that flawed logic.
Nope, not butthurt no matter how many times you post it. You intentionally posted what you did and got called on it. Let it go and it ends. I agreed you had your opinion on punishment and I had mine. You cannot prove or disprove either way is more effective, so let it drop. I already did, you apparently havent.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, not butthurt no matter how many times you post it. You intentionally posted what you did and got called on it. Let it go and it ends. I agreed you had your opinion on punishment and I had mine. You cannot prove or disprove either way is more effective, so let it drop. I already did, you apparently havent.

Again, you come in here all childish calling names but yet not butthurt?

No one tagged you in here. This is an entirely different thread. An you apparently haven't dropped it.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted you instead of Mizzou, but shit happens.
Would have made a lot more sense form a CFB fan standpoint but...we all know it was out of touch TV folks (ESPN for one) calling those shots and well....they don't look so smart now imo, most of the talent is gone and crap like LHN is still tied to them.