• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will edwards get suspended?

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Im very excited about Edwards and what he can bring to the table. Gotta admit i wasnt too big on bringing him in with all those off the field issues. But his connection to michigan with Harbaugh and his work ethic thus far has me really high on him. Nice for Crabtree to see how a WR puts in work with his QB. I also agree Crabs will not be here if he finishes out his contract.

I hope Edwards plays big this year and earns another contract. I just hope he would be willing to stay here. Seems he liked playing with the jets/a contender.

I see no reason why we cant beat the hawks 1st game of the season especially with Edwards playing. Hopefully he is not suspended, so we can really take it to them in the first game!

So far Edwards has been exceeding my expectations. Working extra hard, spending extra time with Alex, and also he's been vocal about supporting Alex much like Vernon has been. Crabtree's been just stupid when talking about Alex when somebody asked him who's the QB at camp Alex he said "Oh he's the quarterback?" or something along those lines.

I hope Edwards behavior lights a fire under Crabtree's ass actually.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Edwards lighting fires under crab-tweedle-dee

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So far Edwards has been exceeding my expectations. Working extra hard, spending extra time with Alex, and also he's been vocal about supporting Alex much like Vernon has been. Crabtree's been just stupid when talking about Alex when somebody asked him who's the QB at camp Alex he said "Oh he's the quarterback?" or something along those lines.

I hope Edwards behavior lights a fire under Crabtree's ass actually.

I could not agree more! And if Crabtree is unpersuaded by Edwards then I hope Harbaugh can set him ablaze. There is a part of me just waiting to scream if Crabtree starts on the 11th and of the first few passes thrown to him, one is tipped in the air for an INT.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could not agree more! And if Crabtree is unpersuaded by Edwards then I hope Harbaugh can set him ablaze. There is a part of me just waiting to scream if Crabtree starts on the 11th and of the first few passes thrown to him, one is tipped in the air for an INT.

It's he who shall not be named's fault...

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's he who shall not be named's fault...

Exxxxxxactly!

Fortunately, those quick to pull that trigger no longer reside with us and if they try to visit they will find they do not have the password. Man I love that about this site!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exxxxxxactly!

Fortunately, those quick to pull that trigger no longer reside with us and if they try to visit they will find they do not have the password. Man I love that about this site!

lol....

I'm surprised we have not had a breach in days... Ray got this board secured! It's his house!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im failing miserably at posting videos, any help? lol

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Receiver priorities at the beginning of season:

1. V. Davis (wow I never thought I'd say that)
2. B. Edwards
3. dump it off to Gore (again)
4. Is Delanie Walker running around somewhere?
5. Look downfield, it's a deer in headlights aka Morgan
6. Look a down a little farther - it's a retarded deer in headlights aka Ginn
7. All right #15 - here's your shot you french workhorse

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This will be for Ray lol[/QUOTE]

The only thing you post in between the youtube brackets is what comes after the first "=" sign. So from you're link, it would be 1Ig5gTgOkRw&feature=related

Last edited by a moderator:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This will be for Ray lol

The only thing you post in between the youtube brackets is what comes after the first "=" sign. So from you're link, it would be 1Ig5gTgOkRw&feature=related[/QUOTE]

Thanks man lol

Last edited by a moderator:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think he'll get suspended. It's too late now. Less than a week away from opening day.

My thought, if Goodell's decision on Britt offers any indication then Edwards should have nothing to worry about.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Britt and Talib didn't get suspended so I'm leaning on Edwards getting off the hook but if he does get suspended I doubt the league at this point would do it week 1 with such short notice.