• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Coward James Be On The Bench Tonight?

Will James be on the bench

• Yes. Of course. Hes the ultimate teammate

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No way. Whiteside might dunk on him.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Yes, but on crutches.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're missing my point. The point is while he didn't play a lot of minutes, and was not worth 16 million a year, he did contribute to the game and played some critical defense that made a difference. You take him out of the game and put some one else into the game who plays similar - May be you win still and Maybe you don't because you are changing rotation and the line up and the chemistry. At the worst Mozgov was a role player, but he still played an important role. If the Cavs had lost, then you think about making changes, but when you win a championship, I think it's important to keep everything intact and make as few change as possible. Everyone likes to talk about chemistry - that's part of it. I honestly don't think the Cavaliers look as good as they were last year, but I don't believe the Warriors look quite as good either. The finals will tell us what happens, but I think the Warriors will win it all.

Wrong.

He did not play an important role. He did not play until the game was decided. Garbage time only in last year's Finals. He was not in the rotation. In the playoffs last year, he had 8 DNPs out of 21 games and only appeared in 2 games decided by less than 14 points. One of those was a 7 second cameo at the end of game 1 vs. the Hawks.

You can't say his defense was important if he does not even get off the bench in the close games. The only games where he played more than 2 minutes were the following:

4 minutes in game 1 vs DET: close game
9 minutes in game 2 vs DET: 17 point win, still close
13 minutes in game 2 vs. ATL: 25 point blowout win
6 minutes in game 1 vs TOR: 31 point win
3 minutes in game 2 vs TOR: 19 point win
12 minutes in game 5 vs TOR: 38 point win
12 minutes in game 2 vs GS: 33 point loss
6 minutes in game 3 vs GS: 30 point win

Notice the theme here? After the first 2 games against DET, he fell out of the regular rotation completely.

The Warriors are significantly better than they were last year. You can't just go by record.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're missing my point. The point is while he didn't play a lot of minutes, and was not worth 16 million a year, he did contribute to the game and played some critical defense that made a difference. You take him out of the game and put some one else into the game who plays similar - May be you win still and Maybe you don't because you are changing rotation and the line up and the chemistry. At the worst Mozgov was a role player, but he still played an important role. If the Cavs had lost, then you think about making changes, but when you win a championship, I think it's important to keep everything intact and make as few change as possible. Everyone likes to talk about chemistry - that's part of it. I honestly don't think the Cavaliers look as good as they were last year, but I don't believe the Warriors look quite as good either. The finals will tell us what happens, but I think the Warriors will win it all.
dude- Mozgov played less than 10 minutesco mbined the 3 games in row the Cavs won.....i seriously have no clue what you are talking about.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.

He did not play an important role. He did not play until the game was decided. Garbage time only in last year's Finals. He was not in the rotation. In the playoffs last year, he had 8 DNPs out of 21 games and only appeared in 2 games decided by less than 14 points. One of those was a 7 second cameo at the end of game 1 vs. the Hawks.

You can't say his defense was important if he does not even get off the bench in the close games. The only games where he played more than 2 minutes were the following:

4 minutes in game 1 vs DET: close game
9 minutes in game 2 vs DET: 17 point win, still close
13 minutes in game 2 vs. ATL: 25 point blowout win
6 minutes in game 1 vs TOR: 31 point win
3 minutes in game 2 vs TOR: 19 point win
12 minutes in game 5 vs TOR: 38 point win
12 minutes in game 2 vs GS: 33 point loss
6 minutes in game 3 vs GS: 30 point win

Notice the theme here? After the first 2 games against DET, he fell out of the regular rotation completely.

The Warriors are significantly better than they were last year. You can't just go by record.
Mozgov lost his confidence totally that year- he was worthless in the playoffs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's where Jim Buss went wrong in my opinion. I understood the need to have some veterans as mentors and be fillers until they developed, but two horrible four year contracts was insane. That is most likely what sent Jeannie Buss over the edge with her firing orders.
jim buss did those signings just to try and save his ass...he thought maybe they would help enough to bring about some respectability and save his ass---- in the end though- those signings were probably the last straw since they were so bad.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering what's worse. Him being obsessed with Lebron.

Or you being obsessed with him being obsessed with Lebron.

:noidea:

What's even worse is being a Lakers fan.:D

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jim buss did those signings just to try and save his ass...he thought maybe they would help enough to bring about some respectability and save his ass---- in the end though- those signings were probably the last straw since they were so bad.
I think Jeanie said in one quote that was the last straw, but to be honest, I was distracted by the pictures of her beautiful naked ass in the pictures I found of her and nothing else seemed to matter.:lol: