• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wildcard round

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I would be a little more into it than I was. The new teams in it had me intrigued. I guess the Titans pulled off another minor miracle. I didn't see the second half. The first half kind of put me to sleep. I guess Alex Smith will pass the torch now to the TexasTech kid.

The Rams really were a disappointment. I know they had some muffs and turnovers but Goff did not look ready to me. He made some nice throws but it just seemed like there was no sense of urgency. The dirty birds looked pretty good and should give Philly all they want.

The Jags. Haven't watched either team much, but the Qb play in that game was horrible. Romo tried to make it interesting but you could tell the Qbs were driving him nuts. A lot is being said on Twitter about Ramsey. He is really good, but damn he is a cocky fucker. I will take Zeke.

Sean Payton got bailed out by his defense. I have no clue why he chose to go for it on 4rth down at the end. The Panthers just don't seem to have a lot of playmakers. Their defense is pretty good, but Cam has never impressed me that much. Brees is just a damn stud.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be surprised if either the Eagles or Vikings survive next week. The trend is moving even more to teams with great offences advancing deep into the playoffs. The Eagles showed they are terrible without wentz. Folds sucks. keenum is not a franchise QB. The playoff experience of Matty-ice and brees should prevail