• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wild VS Sabres - 7:30PM EST - The Return Of Pominville

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you from what I've read and heard on the radio Pegula had better wake up and get rid of this no good asshole wimp shit fucking pussy Darcy Regier he is going to be looking at a lot of empty seats. The fans have had it with this fucking asshole and have made their voices heard.

He is a great business man and should know damn well you better make the customer happy and at this point he is not. He gets too close to the people around him and he better listen to the fans and do it now. The guy sucks cock and he has too many years of bullshit pussy trades and is afraid to make an impact move. He sucks the fans are speaking by not going to see the fucking bullshit crap fuck bunch of shit on the bench. I am not just talking players but RR is a pussy shit wimp ass coach as well. I bet my grandson could kick his ass. He always looks like he's falling asleep just like his dick sucking brown nose GM.

Do the right thing Terry and make the fucking changes for christ sakes !!!

Edit: sorry for the language minty.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After 12 minutes of play, the Sabres only have 2 shots, and were on the PP once. :L

Let's see what they do on the PP this time.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you from what I've read and heard on the radio Pegula had better wake up and get rid of this no good asshole wimp shit fucking pussy Darcy Regier he is going to be looking at a lot of empty seats. The fans have had it with this fucking asshole and have made their voices heard.

He is a great business man and should know damn well you better make the customer happy and at this point he is not. He gets too close to the people around him and he better listen to the fans and do it now. The guy sucks cock and he has too many years of bullshit pussy trades and is afraid to make an impact move. He sucks the fans are speaking by not going to see the fucking bullshit crap fuck bunch of shit on the bench. I am not just talking players but RR is a pussy shit wimp ass coach as well. I bet my grandson could kick his ass. He always looks like he's falling asleep just like his dick sucking brown nose GM.

crosby87019 (and gatorchip) like this

Mintyp69

The one and ONLY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:omg:

no need to be sorry on my account, but damn boss...i hope you took your meds.don't let these Buffalo teams kill you

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called my son that set up my TV to see if he could talk to me over the phone and see what's wrong and my Ex said he is at the game. I feel sorry for him !!

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How do you really feel Steve?

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck I got it figured out !!! I had to re boot the cable box. Now I can see them lose !!!!!!!

Why would that go out?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have they discovered yet that Larry Bird turned off the lights to steal someone's Mighty Wings?

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck I got it figured out !!! I had to re boot the cable box. Now I can see them lose !!!!!!!

Why would that go out?

We used to have to do that periodically back in the bad old days when we had lousy fuckin Comcast. No problems since we went with FIOS.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now all the Sabres need to do is hold on and try to win this in a SO since there is no way they score another goal in regulation or OT.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pommers with the dagger with under 10 seconds left to give the Wild the 2-1 lead.

That should be the GWG.

Mintyp69

The one and ONLY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who got to hear RJ's call on Pommer's goal? did it sound bitter sweet?