• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wild Card Steelers vs Bengals

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sure would have been a lucky win for the Bengals had they not blown it! The Steelers were dominating until Big Ben got hurt. HUGE break for the Bengals that he had to leave the game. Changed the momentum. I'm so glad they choked it away at the end!

They can't haaandle the win....:dhd:
A_Few_Good_Men.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really enjoy reading all the pious righteousness after these games. I sure hope someone is recording it all so when some of their teams have stupidity like this we can compare if they are just as outraged as they are right now.

Always good stuff.

Carry on.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to watch football, turned in to a WWE event.

No, No
We turned that into a straight up rival of 90's ECW right there. Fans were throwing chairs into the ring, Players diving off of balconies, receivers making crazy off the top rope catches, officials throwing out the rule book, fans chanting for blood, and the only thing missing was Joey Styles going "OH MY GAWD!"

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really enjoy reading all the pious righteousness after these games. I sure hope someone is recording it all so when some of their teams have stupidity like this we can compare if they are just as outraged as they are right now.

Always good stuff.

Carry on.

I will say this, this site is fucking awesome because everything is recorded. It's a really fun place. If you don't like what was said today, remember it. You can search and find it. This site is amazing in that regard. Good place.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, No
We turned that into a straight up rival of 90's ECW right there. Fans were throwing chairs into the ring, Players diving off of balconies, receivers making crazy off the top rope catches, officials throwing out the rule book, fans chanting for blood, and the only thing missing was Joey Styles going "OH MY GAWD!"

Damn boy.............. We need more people who know Shit like that in the Pro Wrestling Section of the Hoop

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is at least our douche waffles just say stupid things to the media.