• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wild Card Steelers vs Bengals

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I threw down on the steelers. Minus three.

I feel like rothlesburger raped me too.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Burfict doesn't hit Brown it was an incomplete pass, Steelers might not even get into FG range. If Jones doesn't lose his head and commit that stupid PF (that Poter went looking for) during the injury timeout the Steelers might not make the 49 yard field goal. you can what if everything but as I said they can only blame themselves.

Do you mind if I make lil adjustment?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Joey Porter also have the right to shove a player? Let's be honsot here Porter was no angel and he had not right to start bunch of shit. He should have been more concerned with Brown than getting into a scuffle with the Bengals defense.

Ok I just watched it several times and Porter didn't touch anyone on the Bengals. He was talking to them when Burfict(big shock) grabbed his coat to pull him in closer before #66 for Pitt stepped in. Pac-Man then decided to reach over an official to take a shot at Porter and that's when he got flagged.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals deserved to lose that game. Burfict is a fucking idiot. That's what you sign up for when you have him.

That aside, it doesn't excuse what a shitty job the refs did the entire game. They even knew beforehand that things could get bad yet they still let the game get out of control with cheap shots, scuffles, and a very clear cut targeting hit by Shazier on Bernard that basically boiled everything over from that point on. And while the end of the game penalties were correct, how the fuck do they allow Joey Porter to be on the field and not call a penalty? He's not out there moving his players or coaching in a TO. He's clearly antagonizing the Cincy players by intentionally standing amongst their group smirking and baiting them, which started that secondary scuffle. No control whatsoever by the refs. Jones is still a fucking idiot but still, refs not doing their job. If they had any balls, they should have ejected players. That would have kept things in check. Instead we got a shitfest game where both teams played dirty and lost composure multiple times. There are no winners here.

Joey being Joey

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals deserved to lose that game. Burfict is a fucking idiot. That's what you sign up for when you have him.

That aside, it doesn't excuse what a shitty job the refs did the entire game. They even knew beforehand that things could get bad yet they still let the game get out of control with cheap shots, scuffles, and a very clear cut targeting hit by Shazier on Bernard that basically boiled everything over from that point on. And while the end of the game penalties were correct, how the fuck do they allow Joey Porter to be on the field and not call a penalty? He's not out there moving his players or coaching in a TO. He's clearly antagonizing the Cincy players by intentionally standing amongst their group smirking and baiting them, which started that secondary scuffle. No control whatsoever by the refs. Jones is still a fucking idiot but still, refs not doing their job. If they had any balls, they should have ejected players. That would have kept things in check. Instead we got a shitfest game where both teams played dirty and lost composure multiple times. There are no winners here.

Yeah...no. The shitshow that would ensue if the refs ejected anyone from a playoff game for anything short of a closed fist shot would be legendary.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just pathetic by both teams but mostly the Bengals. That goes for some of the fans and coaches as well. If Denver played like that I'd be embarrassed to admit I was a Broncos fan. Unreal. Peace.
to be honest I knew this game would be a street brawl .. the hatred runs deep between these 2 teams .. division rivals .. if these two teams played different teams today neither team would have look this badly .. no excuses just some incite to the rivalry

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be honest I knew this game would be a street brawl .. the hatred runs deep between these 2 teams .. division rivals .. if these two teams played different teams today neither team would have look this badly .. no excuses just some incite to the rivalry
I know all about the rivalry. Doesn't make anything that happened today acceptable. It was pathetic and not even football.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You say "street brawl," others say "cripple fight."

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So Joey Porter walking into the middle of 4 bengals players and cussing them out is just part of the Rivalary????

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was sad on so many levels, embarrassing both ways. Unfortunately Marvin may lose his job. He's a good coach

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those your sons?

You should've asked Fat Mama Racer, she gave birth to them in the same alley you were born in....No one knows who their father is either.....
You're no match for me Fat Boy, go practice your little gay golf game if you can haul your fat flubber butt off the couch...

frabz-Yea-man-I-workout-all-day-erryday-135ac3.jpg Yea yea, we can see that Arnold...:dhd::pound: