• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wichita St./Kentucky

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been like this all year in almost every single game I have watched. They changed the rules this past year where everything is a foul.

They had that one called on Kentucky when Baker was driving to his left and the foul was called initially on Young and then they reviewed it because he was really fouled on the reach in by the other player. Remember that? Baker did the same thing and they actually did blow the whistle when Baker forced his way into Young.

That was initially called on Cauley Stein for the bump before the reach. Reviewed and they kept the foul on Stein.

snakeelix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky put in a great effort, but you are crazy if you don't think the officiating bias the but-for cause of their win. On at least four occasions they drove to the hoop, extended their arm, and Wichita was inexplicably called for the foul.

you are of course joking (but if not then you are having a stroke)

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A matter of opinion...I thought both were played at a high and inspired level. What's not to like???

Kramer has never seen a high scoring game that he has liked hahahaha

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was initially called on Cauley Stein for the bump before the reach. Reviewed and they kept the foul on Stein.

Sorry, then I got the players wrong. But the point is you could clearly see that the actual foul was on the reach in by the other player. But when it happened live, they called the "real" foul when Baker banged into Stein who was doing nothing more than standing his ground.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, then I got the players wrong. But the point is you could clearly see that the actual foul was on the reach in by the other player. But when it happened live, they called the "real" foul when Baker banged into Stein who was doing nothing more than standing his ground.

Dude, you are reaching. They initially called CS for a block. That isnt conspiracy. Basically you ate complaining because UK got called on a borderline foul.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A matter of opinion...I thought both were played at a high and inspired level. What's not to like???

Well, one game had set offenses and defense. The other game had no defense and was a track meet vs. old white guy YMCA.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wichita State is so flawless in their execution. This really is a joy to watch.

This is how it's supposed to be played.

Yeah...UK looked great didn't they?...oops I'm sorry....you guaranteed everyone that UK would get blown out. Bwahahaha!

Only thing I saw was your prediction blew chunks...:lol:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...UK looked great didn't they?...oops I'm sorry....you guaranteed everyone that UK would get blown out. Bwahahaha!

Only thing I saw was your prediction blew chunks...:lol:

I hate Kentucky and their stupid fans.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, one game had set offenses and defense. The other game had no defense and was a track meet vs. old white guy YMCA.

I'm worried about you Kramer. LOL.. Have you started the "cocktail hour"?????

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Valiant run by Wichita State but ultimately they will be regulated to the small footnote in NCAA basketball history except to their fans

They ride the same bus as the 1989-90 LaSalle Explorers with Lionel Simmons, Doug Overton, and Randy Woods who were a pretty good college team and although they didn't go into the tourney undefeated (went in with 1 loss) they did lose in the 2nd round to Clemson

Not too many people remember them nowadays
There are others on the bus as well

Good season for Wichita State though

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Kentucky. I hope they lose the next game by forfeit.

WSU did not lose because of the refs.

That's my kind of hater.....big thumbs up....other haters could learn from you. Hate 'em but don't cry about the reffing!

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLDNR but SEC! Sec! Sec! If not posted before:lol:

Hasn't been posted yet, but the folks are starting to get it. We are not that bad.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only Caught the first half.. tried listening to the second half while painting.. missed the end.. caught the score tho..awesome for UK !