• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why we Screwed the Pooch again

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the loss is on Elliott now? What if he puts up 175 in a loss? I'm saying let's see a few games before we toss him out with the bath water.

Like I said... Zeek is going to do damage but if he were to bust NO ONE will draft a RB in round one for years.
But its like 1 in a 100 chance. He is special.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are also forgetting the Giants spent over 200 million in the offseason to upgrade their team. And we were also without probably our two best pass rushers and run defender and our best CB is probably 70% at best. Meanwhile the Giants were virtually at full strength.

And our coaches are total shit. I am not sure why we even have first downs. We should just start out in 3rd and long.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO the play calling was suspect. But I am not going to say like most that it was IN GENERAL too conservative. I did think there were some serious head scratchers though. We did take some shots, we just didn't complete them. Now, if you want to talk about the 3rd and long plays specifically where we dumped the ball off and literally had zero chance of getting a first,,,,I have no f'in clue who felt it was a good idea to throw those passes.

Garrett was trying to outsmart the D with Witten's speed.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett was trying to outsmart the D with Witten's speed.

I'm all for getting some extra yards to punt but at least throw it to Dunbar or Zeke. Teams love hitting Witten low. It hurts me watching it sometimes

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for getting some extra yards to punt but at least throw it to Dunbar or Zeke. Teams love hitting Witten low. It hurts me watching it sometimes

At times I think they read the playbook upside down. No other way to go that deep in the playbook. The shit they try to pull off.