• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why we Screwed the Pooch again

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Offense not scoring in the red zone
2 Pourous defense vs the run game
3 Lack of a pass rush going on 4 years now at least
4 DB's are still a liability except Jones
5 We don't have a Middle linebacker that can sniff McClains jock he is a head case but he could play shame on the Cowboys for depending on him Lee looks to be the only player at LB
6 We should have used Alf when Zeke was struggling you go with the hot hand
7 DUMB AZZ players that are not aware of what is going in the game Hello Terrance Williams

Positives McClain played great at DT he will be really good
Dak looked very good for a Rookie

going to be a long season if this is what we get

WTF we should have won that game

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is gonna be a solid NFL starter, great news there

I put this loss 100% on the coaching staff. It looked like some of the BS we got during JG's first couple of seasons. You have to be able to manage the lead in the 4th quarter. Two KILLER holding penalties on 1st and 10 should have been handoffs to keep the clock running and stay on schedule. Terrible. Alfred Morris is running fantastic to end the 3rd, then we never see him again. Nonsense. And the capper to me, with 4 minutes left, down by 1, you HAVE!!!! to load the box and stuff the run....if they throw for a TD, who cares, you have 3 minutes and timeouts to score and get a 2 point conversion. And TWills dumbass at the end...that's on the coaches too. Dak deserved better. If the Cowboys don't make the playoffs this year, I'm all for cleaning out the coaching staff and bringing in some fresh blood

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea if this was Jimmy's team Terrance Williams would be looking for a job

And with the cap hits the way they are he not be on the game day roster the rest of the season or he would get put on IR for being STUPID then cut at the end of the season

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, no playoffs clean house

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak potentially could be better than solid. He is still learning. The good thing with him is he can move around and use his legs which means that he will be hard to game plan for. I really thought Zeke would be better, but I think the Giants made up their minds to stop the run. Zeke should get better.

Settling for field goals is good way to lose. Beasley should have caught the ball and the cowboys could have then run it in if he did not score. Cowboys blew it and it was not the QB fault.

It is understandable there is no pass rush with Lawrence and Gregory out and the idiot Mcclain also suspended.

Honestly another top 5 pick would probably be a good thing.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo was rather quiet on the sidelines today. He is usually involved. Anyone see Dak dribbling the football like a basketball

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak was ok last night, but should he be throwing 45 times a game. Maybe 10 of those passes could have went Morris's way. I know a few of those were late desperation passes, but how about running morris tell they prove they can stop him.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our rookie with his first game in the NFL keeps us to within a field goal against a veteran QB with 2 rings.
We would have won it if some idiot would have just run out of bounds.

We are just fine.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak was ok last night, but should he be throwing 45 times a game. Maybe 10 of those passes could have went Morris's way. I know a few of those were late desperation passes, but how about running morris tell they prove they can stop him.
I think we wouldn't have passed so much if Zeke had netted more than two and a half per pop...Giants have a stout run defense, but Morris style of running was obviously more effective vs their front. Not down on Zeke, he will learn to adjust. And to all the national critics talking about how Dak was ''average''...I don't know what game they were watching. He could have easily had two TD's, had 4-5 balls that were dropped, and was in 2nd and 10, 3rd and 9 (or 1st and 20) the entire 2nd half...I thought he played fantastic for a rookie debut

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I'm startung to think I was wrong on Dez. Seems he's never open cause he can't separate.....you don't need speed to separate . I was in denial at times debating others about his route running (Pday and Jarnett). It has not improved and his hands/concentration at times are horrible. Frustrated with Dez. Dan Looks to have great chemistry with Beasley....sleeper fantasy wide out in a ppr league I think. This defense is going to be an extension of the running game, because the pass rush is awful.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we wouldn't have passed so much if Zeke had netted more than two and a half per pop...Giants have a stout run defense, but Morris style of running was obviously more effective vs their front. Not down on Zeke, he will learn to adjust. And to all the national critics talking about how Dak was ''average''...I don't know what game they were watching. He could have easily had two TD's, had 4-5 balls that were dropped, and was in 2nd and 10, 3rd and 9 (or 1st and 20) the entire 2nd half...I thought he played fantastic for a rookie debut

I think he played well for a rookie. He basically took what they gave him and really didn't force anything. I thought Beasley should have definitely caught his. According to him, he wouldn't have scored. Not sure. Dez- I actually thought Dak was late on the pass. According to him and Joe Buck he was out of bounds anyway. Not sure. I was waiting for the back shoulder fade the entire game. That was his best throw at MSU. It boils down to this- Cassel, Weeden had those same games last yr. I was telling my son 15 play drives are great, but odds are you will mess up one or two plays. Williams is taking a ton of blame. Not sure he would have made it OB. If he does it's a 63 yrd fg or a Hail Mary to the endzone, which is at least a chance. There was 12 seconds before the play started. If he gets out at 6 seconds , they might throw that out to Beasley and take a chance

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought the defense had its moments.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
woulda, coulda, shoulda....the cowboy way

two steps forward, one step back

btw...anyone see PE1's thread on the general board? One would think a fan of a team would be more interested in posting about the rookie QB play from his team, and apparently, PE1 did.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Offense not scoring in the red zone
2 Pourous defense vs the run game
3 Lack of a pass rush going on 4 years now at least
4 DB's are still a liability except Jones
5 We don't have a Middle linebacker that can sniff McClains jock he is a head case but he could play shame on the Cowboys for depending on him Lee looks to be the only player at LB
6 We should have used Alf when Zeke was struggling you go with the hot hand
7 DUMB AZZ players that are not aware of what is going in the game Hello Terrance Williams

Positives McClain played great at DT he will be really good
Dak looked very good for a Rookie

going to be a long season if this is what we get

WTF we should have won that game
lets catch another game or two before we jump off

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morris was impressive, he ran tough like he did the first 2 years in DC. If he ran that way last year he'd still be there. Alf is an awesome fall back plan

Reactions: GNG

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morris was earning carries that game and they should have given him more. I thought we'd more passes zekes way. Written is always open but man does he lack speed/burst/strength. It's like catch and fall for him. Dez can't get open which is why you saw most of those passes going to Beasley. He was the only one getting desperation. Our corners played well imo against some very good pass catchers and little to no pressure. Hitchens looks like a backup at best. Wilcox is a scrub. Our defense just needs more talent. Not down on 30 after the td he gave up. He was beat quickly but was still there will good defense, just a strong catch.
Winnable game. Romo would have won it imo. 1 down, next week is big from a moral point.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morris was earning carries that game and they should have given him more. I thought we'd more passes zekes way. Written is always open but man does he lack speed/burst/strength. It's like catch and fall for him. Dez can't get open which is why you saw most of those passes going to Beasley. He was the only one getting desperation. Our corners played well imo against some very good pass catchers and little to no pressure. Hitchens looks like a backup at best. Wilcox is a scrub. Our defense just needs more talent. Not down on 30 after the td he gave up. He was beat quickly but was still there will good defense, just a strong catch.
Winnable game. Romo would have won it imo. 1 down, next week is big from a moral point.

Yes, I didn't get the 3rd and 20 screen to Witten. I get a safe pass there but damn they were hitting Wit low. 29 for them brought the hammer all day. DRC is a damn good player for them.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
woulda, coulda, shoulda....the cowboy way

two steps forward, one step back

btw...anyone see PE1's thread on the general board? One would think a fan of a team would be more interested in posting about the rookie QB play from his team, and apparently, PE1 did.

You mean one step forward, two steps back. Dallas lost so it wasn't two step forward.

I'm not going to get hyped over on good game. I saw Foles throw for 7 TD's in the same jersey. But he is very good deep.

I was wrong on Dak last play. The ball wasn't spotted when he lined up "under guard"

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our rookie with his first game in the NFL keeps us to within a field goal against a veteran QB with 2 rings.
We would have won it if some idiot would have just run out of bounds.

We are just fine.
You are also forgetting the Giants spent over 200 million in the offseason to upgrade their team. And we were also without probably our two best pass rushers and run defender and our best CB is probably 70% at best. Meanwhile the Giants were virtually at full strength.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean one step forward, two steps back. Dallas lost so it wasn't two step forward.

I'm not going to get hyped over on good game. I saw Foles throw for 7 TD's in the same jersey. But he is very good deep.

I was wrong on Dak last play. The ball wasn't spotted when he lined up "under guard"
and to think you call me the clown
onward through the fog...