• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

why didn't anyone tell me raps signed aaron gray?

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i've been preaching about his gerth and length for a very long time, rivals ajinca easily

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You did predict that in another thread! Holy shit! Winsbro can see into the future! Are you actually Miss Cleo in real life?

no no no, i'm not physic. It just back to the conspiracy of when we drafted derozan, colangelo is clearly reading our posts

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
[Grey's] most outstanding game so far came on April 16, 2008 against the Toronto Raptors, when he recorded 19 points, 22 rebounds and 2 assists in 35 minutes of play, all career highs.

Do you remember this game, I don't, because if your memory is off of one game that you have of him, you could end up greatly disappointed.

In other news this is ultimate proof that scrubs always blow us up.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im excited for this season. BC knows what hes doing. signing the shittiest players he can find, to take us to harrison barnesland as soon as possible. we might win 4 games this year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
im excited for this season. BC knows what hes doing. signing the shittiest players he can find, to take us to harrison barnesland as soon as possible. we might win 4 games this year.

Apparently, next year's top 5 is pretty darn mint:

Andre Drummond PF/C
Jeremy Lamb SG
Anthony Davis (Douby brows) PF
Harrison Barnes SF
Jared Sullinger PF

I'll be keeping a close eye on these five dudes. I've watched Harrison Barnes and Anthony Davis play this season. They're both pretty damn good. I remember reading someone covering the Raps saying that we have the right pieces, but need a superstar to really push this team back to being on the radar. One of these five guys might be the one. More to come!