• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's worse? ACC bball fans or SEC fball fans?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#TEAMPAC12

Team Pac 12 is pretty tough too, now.

In propping the ACC and SEC us East Coasters and Southerners fail to give credit due to the Pac, Big 10 and Big 12 where credit is due. All 5 are good conferences with plenty to brag about. I do not think the ACC is far and away the best, not at all. It is my favorite by far, though. :whistle:

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 for 6 fts for Carolina, ....yikes.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think the ACC should just go ahead and snatch up Cinci and UConn. Why not?

Finally! a way to get us over the football hump!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team Pac 12 is pretty tough too, now.

In propping the ACC and SEC us East Coasters and Southerners fail to give credit due to the Pac, Big 10 and Big 12 where credit is due. All 5 are good conferences with plenty to brag about. I do not think the ACC is far and away the best, not at all. It is my favorite by far, though. :whistle:

:suds:

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I agree; the PAC 12 is very tough; Cal, UCLA, Stanford, Arizona....what's not to like there? I was struggling with the comment that the Big10 is "head and shoulders" better than the rest. A little over the top, IMO.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I agree; the PAC 12 is very tough; Cal, UCLA, Stanford, Arizona....what's not to like there? I was struggling with the comment that the Big10 is "head and shoulders" better than the rest. A little over the top, IMO.

That was based on pre-season rankings and perception. The reality is until they start playing everyone in March... we won't know.

I remember how the Big East was light years ahead of everyone a few years back (and unlike the B1G they didn't fall down in the polls so quickly mid-season) but even after getting a record number of teams in the big dance, almost all of them had early exits which left people asking how bad the rankings were to start with.

"But they are all good... and beating each other..."

Sounds familiar?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't forget about the Big 10 with several monster teams, SEC - Florida, Big 12 - Kansas, Okie State

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can, but won't. I will point out that Ohio State fb fans are worse than all SEC fb fans combined.

I also hate to do this to you, rmilia1, but you left out an apostrophe right after your blanket comment about the ability to speak intelligently.

Damnit 24!!! Dont pull out the grammar police shtick!! LOL. And yes Ohio State FB fans can be pretty fucking obnoxious. Ironically their BB fans are pretty cool and a lot of the time its the same people... Strange.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My only real issue with the perception of the B10 not being as strong as what people thought preseason is that this conclusion has been reached largely based on B10 teams losing to OTHER B10 teams. Wisconsin/OSU went through a stretch where they couldnt beat anyone so it was deemed the league wasnt as dominant at the top as people had thought. Ironic since neither lost to anyone OOC and only started losing in conference. Makes no sense really but its peoples prerogative to think whatever they want I guess.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only real issue with the perception of the B10 not being as strong as what people thought preseason is that this conclusion has been reached largely based on B10 teams losing to OTHER B10 teams. Wisconsin/OSU went through a stretch where they couldnt beat anyone so it was deemed the league wasnt as dominant at the top as people had thought. Ironic since neither lost to anyone OOC and only started losing in conference. Makes no sense really but its peoples prerogative to think whatever they want I guess.

for wisconsin, maybe we were premature because they did actually play a good OOC schedule. for OSU, when you play the 268th ranked OOC schedule and beat them all, then start losing to mediocre/bad teams in conference, I think we have the right to question their elite status

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget about the Big 10 with several monster teams, SEC - Florida, Big 12 - Kansas, Okie State

also, i hope you were joking about that one. I know for a FACT you haven't been under a rock the last month and a half

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, i hope you were joking about that one. I know for a FACT you haven't been under a rock the last month and a half

Don't keep up with Big 12 ball at all. Did Okie take a nose dive?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
center got hurt about 10 games ago, best player suspended the last 3 games

They're done then. So sad, tobad. My Hawks are missing Horford big time so I know how they must feel.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're done then. So sad, tobad. My Hawks are missing Horford big time so I know how they must feel.

as long as my celts get the best possible draft pick from you, I'm fine with it. Maybe a nice 12 game losing streak?

My co-worker's uncle owns the hawks, by the way. Pretty cool

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch, I guess they did. Best player got hurt or something?

I can't remember a team with such promise taking such a hard nose dive. Well there are others sure but WOW, okla St fans must be batshit crazy over it all.