• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's worse? ACC bball fans or SEC fball fans?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as my celts get the best possible draft pick from you, I'm fine with it. Maybe a nice 12 game losing streak?

My co-worker's uncle owns the hawks, by the way. Pretty cool

He's part of the Atlanta Spirit group?

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, BRUCE

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget about the Big 10 with several monster teams, SEC - Florida, Big 12 - Kansas, Okie State

Has Kentucky dropped off everyones list of SEC hopefuls? not that I have a problem with it.. I don't dislike the fans or players, I just can't stand calipari.

Attachments

• c64.jpg
    c64.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 31

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK is still on the comeback trail. No doubt they will be back.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK is still on the comeback trail. No doubt they will be back.

I agree; those guys are big and athletic. If Andrew Harrison can get his point guard act together; Kentucky will immediately be an excellent team.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree; those guys are big and athletic. If Andrew Harrison can get his point guard act together; Kentucky will immediately be an excellent team.

Maybe, but has the shooting improved at all? Not going to win many games against other big athletic teams shooting the way I've seen then shoot in certain games.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly true gpm1976, but if you can control the offensive boards like UK has been all year...you'll get a lot of 2nd chance points under the basket. And UK is number 1 in offensive board rebounding...so I'll take that and those points. Some tourney teams in late Mar.- Early April might see a lot more of UK on the boards than they ever imagined..... ....and as a UK fan it would be extremely nice to hand out plates of crow to a fair number of people on this forum........the ones who have completely discounted UK as a serious tournament team this year.

Also we do have three point shooters.....some of them can actually hit the basket during a game..:brick:..

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't remember a team with such promise taking such a hard nose dive. Well there are others sure but WOW, okla St fans must be batshit crazy over it all.

Refer to the 2009 Texas Longhorns team. Started out 17-0 and was ranked #1 in the country. Curbstomped UNC, Michigan State, Pitt, Iowa, USC and Arky that year. I mean, they were whipping everybody by 15+. Then came conference play and the Horns were upset by KSU in their first conference game and it all went downhill after that, as Barnes and Co. proceeded to lose the last 9 games out of 16. What looked like a sure Final Four team at the start of the season, was bounced out of the 1st round in the NCAA tourney by an average Wake Forest team. Biggest choke job in NCAA men's basketball history, IMO......

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refer to the 2009 Texas Longhorns team. Started out 17-0 and was ranked #1 in the country. Curbstomped UNC, Michigan State, Pitt, Iowa, USC and Arky that year. I mean, they were whipping everybody by 15+. Then came conference play and the Horns were upset by KSU in their first conference game and it all went downhill after that, as Barnes and Co. proceeded to lose the last 9 games out of 16. What looked like a sure Final Four team at the start of the season, was bounced out of the 1st round in the NCAA tourney by an average Wake Forest team. Biggest choke job in NCAA men's basketball history, IMO......

Wow I honestly only remember the 1st round loss, can't for the life of me remember who was on that team...

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow, looked up the bracket, it was 2010.That was the year Cuse as a one seed lost to Butler in the sweet 16 which was a 5 seed. I always like to think if we got by Butler we would have got to the Natty as well lol.

Sounds like a tough year to have been a fan.